question about Mark of Triumph missions..

#1chips_528Posted 2/10/2013 6:24:10 PM
How would I know if the mission will give me MoTs?

Because i swear it has already been 2 days since i did all the T1 missions and it still says im Loot Locked and one of them say i have already completed it daily.
I still cant do raids since cR is still 39.

Is it becausebim a FREE player? i have to upgrade to Premium to do those daily? thanks, im just confused.
---
Mass Effect 3 servers are currently unavailable.
Please try again later.
#24squarefighterPosted 2/10/2013 6:42:39 PM
You're not loot locked from it daily, you're probably seeing that you're loot locked from the weekly reward box. You can still do the instance and get the normal marks from it.
---
PSN:syluxrules
DCUO: HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3 HL DPS that knows what he's doing and proud of it
#3ur_highkingPosted 2/11/2013 3:28:10 AM
4squarefighter posted...
You're not loot locked from it daily, you're probably seeing that you're loot locked from the weekly reward box. You can still do the instance and get the normal marks from it.

this, once u do alert, duo, or solo mission once u become "look locked" ONLY from the weekly bonus which it should say that in red on each one.

u can still do them and earn the 1-2 marks u normally would get

and the weekly bonus is those purple box u got when u 1st did a solo mission, and u hit X on it and then hit yes and it gave u 2 items, 1 being a MoT and then something else[armor, weapon, consumable, R&D plan]
---
"If you aint 1st, Your last" - Ricky Bobby
#4chips_528(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 8:02:26 AM
oh yeah, didnt notice that, im such a noob lol. thanks!

one more question, i just finished smallville which has a daily bonus and according to the loot log i got 13 MoT but in my inventory i only have 11. are loots sometimesbugged? its not on my items list either
---
Mass Effect 3 servers are currently unavailable.
Please try again later.
#54squarefighterPosted 2/11/2013 8:20:50 AM
It didn't say 13 MoT. it said one three marks of triumph. as in, 1 package of 3 marks.
---
PSN:syluxrules
DCUO: HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3 HL DPS that knows what he's doing and proud of it
#6ur_highkingPosted 2/12/2013 12:56:16 PM
4squarefighter posted...
It didn't say 13 MoT. it said one three marks of triumph. as in, 1 package of 3 marks.

this, u never get that many in smallville or lower level missions, and im pretty sure not even in higher 1s either, T4 i think u get MoW, and T3 u just get a crap load from the over all missions since their alot harder to go through.
---
"If you aint 1st, Your last" - Ricky Bobby