Unlawful enforcement mission

#1TsunamicBeastPosted 3/8/2013 7:20:34 PM
recently got this mission and i believe it has something to with pvp not too sure as im still new but it rewards 50 marks of triumph which would really help me but Im not sure about going into a pvp match with godawful gear would it be worth it to try it anyways?
---
Black 2 FC: Ryan, 1808 0036 0120
#2Hellion_ClairePosted 3/8/2013 10:19:20 PM
Anything with Triumph or War Marks is PvE and while you get the mission at 43CR its actually a T3 Duo requiring 53CR to do it. Its the Last Laugh DLC Duo. If a Hero its Shady Nightclub and if Villain its Police Station.
---
PSN: XHellionClairEX
WWE '13: DDP (M) 8-0, DDP (F) 12-0, All Others 10-1
#3TsunamicBeast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 9:22:58 AM
Hellion_Claire posted...
Anything with Triumph or War Marks is PvE and while you get the mission at 43CR its actually a T3 Duo requiring 53CR to do it. Its the Last Laugh DLC Duo. If a Hero its Shady Nightclub and if Villain its Police Station.

alright thanks a lot that helps and yeah that description isn't vary good in game and i tried to set a marker but it didn't show up maybe because my cr is too low but i did another mission like that way under cr anyways thanks that helps
---
Black 2 FC: Ryan, 1808 0036 0120
#4Hellion_ClairePosted 3/9/2013 9:55:22 AM
TsunamicBeast posted...
Hellion_Claire posted...

alright thanks a lot that helps and yeah that description isn't vary good in game and i tried to set a marker but it didn't show up maybe because my cr is too low but i did another mission like that way under cr anyways thanks that helps

You can only get there from the On-Duty tab so thats why marking it didnt work.
---
PSN: XHellionClairEX
WWE '13: DDP (M) 8-0, DDP (F) 12-0, All Others 10-1