Quantum DPS Loadout

#1DroganPosted 5/11/2013 1:18:36 PM
Hey guys, this is the loadout I've been running and it seems very good. I'm posting this to help new quantum users. I run exclusively Space Tree.

1. Alcubierre Wave - Sets up initial power interactions.
2. SIngularity - Initial burst then a DoT, gains damage from Wave.
3. Gravity Bomb - Burst, gains damage from Wave.
4.Gravity Well - DoT, Applies a field on the ground, gains damage from power interaction of Wave.
5. Warped Reality - Weapon Buff, also sets up power interactions.
6. SC: Oblivion - Small initial ticks then high damage to surrounding enemies. Looks awesome on big groups may I add

So I run 1 Hand, Start fights that you can be in melee range by doing Tap, Tap, Hold Square > Clip into Wave > TTH Square > Clip into Gravity Well > Clip into Warped Reality > TTH Square > Clip into Singularity > TTH Square > Clip into Gravity Bomb. Repeat.

For bosses you can't get close to.

Wave > Holld Triangle > Well > Warped Reality > Triangle > SIngularity > Bomb, Repeat.
---
PSN: Dravock
Guess what? I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!
#2BuzzzdlightyearPosted 5/11/2013 2:33:59 PM
Which one is the one that looks like a khameahmea lol
---
hollidae- electric healer/dps cr 81/71sp-R3PO
Pulsar Light-Quantum dps-Time Phase
#3Sic2DefPosted 5/12/2013 6:23:42 PM
I'm only at level 16 with my quantum toon so I don't have enough experience with it to post a solid loadout yet but I can tell you, that IMHO, it's pretty overpowered. I've yet to be seriously tested with any of the solo content like I was with my gadgets and hard light and lightning toons. Could be that I'm just a lot better at the game now too though, I don't know.
#4Jmv12345Posted 5/12/2013 6:49:06 PM
I just switched from light to quantum. Got tired of light and this quantum is pretty fun. Its pretty too
#5BuzzzdlightyearPosted 5/12/2013 6:50:49 PM
Sic2Def posted...
I'm only at level 16 with my quantum toon so I don't have enough experience with it to post a solid loadout yet but I can tell you, that IMHO, it's pretty overpowered. I've yet to be seriously tested with any of the solo content like I was with my gadgets and hard light and lightning toons. Could be that I'm just a lot better at the game now too though, I don't know.

Its crazy op it will soon get nerfed
---
hollidae- electric healer/dps cr 81/71sp-R3PO
Pulsar Light-Quantum dps-Time Phase