T5 Expert Mods

#1CasperJamesPosted 5/24/2013 4:14:22 PM
I just noticed these in the broker last night. Do these mods require anything extra or do they attach just like regular mods? I don't want to drop 20 million on a mod that I can't equip.
#24squarefighterPosted 5/24/2013 10:29:27 PM
They're the same as normal mods, but they are very rare plans. They have better stats than T5 mods.
---
PSN:syluxrules ||||| DCUO: HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3
HL DPS'ing? Trolling? Makes no difference, I'll do whatever you need.
#3papaxjahns1192Posted 5/24/2013 11:19:31 PM
they also cost the same amount of mats to make as T5 mods
---
PSN: papaxjahns1192 hero USPS3
Belyn: electric heal/DPS
#4mark2098Posted 5/25/2013 7:36:54 AM
CasperJames posted...
I just noticed these in the broker last night. Do these mods require anything extra or do they attach just like regular mods? I don't want to drop 20 million on a mod that I can't equip.

Use your money to buy the plan better, 20 millions sound too expensive for 15 red exobytes and FEV, since is the base of the mod required, or ask to crafters.
#5krullPosted 5/25/2013 10:56:10 AM
I still haven't managed to see a plan up for sale and check often, are they even tradeable?
---
Think not that we are beaten. Think not we are restrained. We stand, unflinching witness, defiant now, Unchained.
~To Strive To Seek To Find And Not To Yield~
#64squarefighterPosted 5/25/2013 11:31:25 AM
I've only ever seen ONE expert plan ever in the broker. It was Resto/Might V Expert for 200 mil. One of the most useless mods in the game too lmao
---
#7orphanjohnPosted 5/25/2013 3:02:36 PM
So far, my league has Prec/Might, Prec/Power, Prec/Health and Resto/Prec.

Each one of the Prec based mods has 10-11 more Prec than the original V's.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc
#84squarefighterPosted 5/25/2013 3:25:33 PM
Shall we set up a GameFAQs network where people list whenever someone on here gets an expert plan and we can make them for each other.
---
#9CasperJames(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2013 4:46:49 PM
mark2098 posted...
CasperJames posted...

Use your money to buy the plan better, 20 millions sound too expensive for 15 red exobytes and FEV, since is the base of the mod required, or ask to crafters.

As already mentioned, you never see the plans in the broker. In fact, I didn't even think they could be traded until I just read it here. 20 million is a lot for a mod, but I'll only buy one each time I get a new T5 piece or maybe for my 84 PvP gear. You also get a decent amount of your money back after you recover bytes from the mod you're replacing.