Auras

#1RaiseThyENIGMAPosted 6/27/2013 10:33:52 PM
Are they super rare or something? I see people blowing up the in game board with trade offerings and sell prices in the millions for these things. The most $$$ I saw one for sale was 5 million for a gold one. Are certain colors more rare than others? Does a Feat come with one or all or none? What's a good price to sell one for and not get ripped off? BTW, the most cash I ever had on my character is $90,000 and I'm still working on Tier 2.
---
Berkheart Level 30 Electric Healer
ZZzztt Zzzttt zzzztt zzztt Zztt Zztt
#24squarefighterPosted 6/27/2013 10:44:19 PM
From my own experience, Red, Gold, and White are the rarest colors. There are absolutely no feats associated with auras. And price depends on current market flow, you'd have to check at the time you'd sell it to see how much to sell it for.
---
PSN:syluxrules HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3
DPS: Any; Troll, Tank, and Healer: Any except T5 raids.
#3RaiseThyENIGMA(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 10:50:42 PM
Yeah... I got my first one the other day (White) but I kinda want to hang on to it. What can I get with a couple million dollars anyway, an item or 2 from the broker?
---
Berkheart Level 30 Electric Healer
ZZzztt Zzzttt zzzztt zzztt Zztt Zztt
#44squarefighterPosted 6/27/2013 10:53:22 PM
Whew. With how messed up the economy is, it really depends on the item. A couple mill will get you one of the lower-end lockbox style pieces, or a couple stacks of bits. Something in that range.
---
PSN:syluxrules HardLight Assasin-Hero USPS3
DPS: Any; Troll, Tank, and Healer: Any except T5 raids.
#5ur_highkingPosted 6/28/2013 11:39:31 AM
go to hero side and trade, or if u are a hero trade materials, or bits for them :)

i traded alot of materials for all aura's

and a extra white aura for a friend, gave like 36 stacks of materials total for them all, and at the time all aura's were going for like 19 mil or something

so was a big profit :)
---
DCUO - BeastlyHealz - Nature Healer
#6WalamarooPosted 6/28/2013 4:44:15 PM
Auras are interesting, that being said all my toons have one, whether I use one though is another question. A light blue can be bought for around 300k in the brokers. Whilst red goes for around 3 million, checked a few days ago after I received one from a lockbox, traded it for some simple material.

I try to trade all the good things I get, sometimes on free access it is the only way to get items. I traded the Tunic of the Zealot today to someone for three stacks of yellow bits. I could have sold for 3 million or so, but I feel better at the end if the day. The reality is they cost me nothing to collect, with legendary I open all boxes for free. I have enough money to last a long time so I try to be helpful. Trades do not always have to be equal in my book.
---
Hotel Arlen, not that sort of hotel anymore.
#7ur_highkingPosted 6/30/2013 4:00:22 AM
Walamaroo posted...
Auras are interesting, that being said all my toons have one, whether I use one though is another question. A light blue can be bought for around 300k in the brokers. Whilst red goes for around 3 million, checked a few days ago after I received one from a lockbox, traded it for some simple material.

I try to trade all the good things I get, sometimes on free access it is the only way to get items. I traded the Tunic of the Zealot today to someone for three stacks of yellow bits. I could have sold for 3 million or so, but I feel better at the end if the day. The reality is they cost me nothing to collect, with legendary I open all boxes for free. I have enough money to last a long time so I try to be helpful. Trades do not always have to be equal in my book.

if u get anymore zealot stuff ill trade bytes for full set :)

got 30 or so of reds and blues so will trade for full set, just send message with offer for whole set and can do something man

character is beastlyhealz
---
#8ur_highkingPosted 6/30/2013 4:05:10 AM
i have aura's and have gotten a extra white but gave to a friend on my main character since he hadnt gotten it yet..

traded crap loads of materials for the aura's i got :P so i think its well worth it in my eyes, cause if u find a style u really like, the aura can be "the cherry on the top" so to speak lol

I have my character dressed in urban business stye with the fedora hat:

color bars from top to bottom

white
white
dark purple

and i use white aura looks pretty good :) i switch between the color scheme above and this 1:

dark purple
dark purple
white

with purple aura kinda makes white in the suit pop lol
---
#9GaMeTiMeOvErPosted 6/30/2013 5:39:44 AM
I got one purple aura to give away next time I log on. I've been giving my stuff away.
---
E-A-G-L-E-S - EAGLES!!!
#10bn137Posted 6/30/2013 7:51:28 AM
auras can be only obtanied from lock boxes? yet no ganrantee that the box will contain one. i guess i will have to go legendary for one month and stock up because i get one or two boxes everytime i play. i wish they let you trade them to other people.
---
I annihilate souls then i take a nap