Online was shut down June 27th

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resistance: Retribution
  3. Online was shut down June 27th

User Info: Rolen74

Rolen74
4 years ago#1
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Syphon-Filter-Series/Update-about-some-older-games/td-p/37237459

Important notice for all PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system owners regarding online games.

As of June 27, 2012, you will no longer be able to use the online features of the following games:

PS2 system
Ratchet and Clank®: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet: Deadlocked®

PSP® system
Ratchet & Clank®: Size Matters
Resistance® Retribution
Syphon Filter®: Combat Ops
Syphon Filter®: Logan's Shadow
Syphon Filter®: Dark Mirror Online

You can still play the above titles offline, with the exception of Syphon Filter: Combat Ops, which does not have an offline mode.
Milk-a-whaaaaaaaaa!?

User Info: LILBIGBLUNT

LILBIGBLUNT
4 years ago#2
Rolen74 posted...
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Syphon-Filter-Series/Update-about-some-older-games/td-p/37237459

Important notice for all PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system owners regarding online games.

As of June 27, 2012, you will no longer be able to use the online features of the following games:

PS2 system
Ratchet and Clank®: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet: Deadlocked®

PSP® system
Ratchet & Clank®: Size Matters
Resistance® Retribution
Syphon Filter®: Combat Ops
Syphon Filter®: Logan's Shadow
Syphon Filter®: Dark Mirror Online

You can still play the above titles offline, with the exception of Syphon Filter: Combat Ops, which does not have an offline mode.

nooo. are you serious didnt know this. i use to play this like crazy a year ago
We came to pull the tapeworm out of your ass- System of a Down http://psnprofiles.com/yogidaddy<----psn

User Info: Rehab520

Rehab520
4 years ago#3
Really? Why?

There was still hundreds of people on resistance on a daily basis.

This sucks.

User Info: mark311

mark311
4 years ago#4
This is sad indeed
Skateboarding has ruined my life.
PSN ~ mark311XTC

User Info: Marasune

Marasune
4 years ago#5
so basically by the time I realized the game became available for download on vita, they get rid of the online. wonderful..
ADD PSN - Marasune

User Info: Marasune

Marasune
4 years ago#6
After testing to so if online worked in all but one attempt (my psp digi download took 3-4 tries, umd 5-6) the PSVita IS capable now of playing Resistance: Retribution online multiplayer. I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Graphically it's a bit jaggy but...dat screen..
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

Rehab520
4 years ago#7
Marasune posted...
After testing to so if online worked in all but one attempt (my psp digi download took 3-4 tries, umd 5-6) the PSVita IS capable now of playing Resistance: Retribution online multiplayer. I've been waiting for this for a long time.

Graphically it's a bit jaggy but...dat screen..

Wait, what...so it's not down?

User Info: erik162000

erik162000
4 years ago#8
I just loaded this up on my Vita and was able to play two games over online multiplayer. It is definitely still working!
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

Rehab520
4 years ago#9
erik162000 posted...
I just loaded this up on my Vita and was able to play two games over online multiplayer. It is definitely still working!

Same here....awesome!

User Info: mark311

mark311
4 years ago#10
Sweet! This is one of my favorite games. Good to have it online still.
Skateboarding has ruined my life.
PSN ~ mark311XTC
  1. Boards
  2. Resistance: Retribution
  3. Online was shut down June 27th

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived