Since this seems to be getting asked so much everywhere I go, ONLINE WORKS.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resistance: Retribution
  3. Since this seems to be getting asked so much everywhere I go, ONLINE WORKS.

User Info: raymanfan1

raymanfan1
3 years ago#1
The online servers are still up and have close to 200 people playing on average at any one time as of this posting.
http://i50.tinypic.com/2jw13n.png

User Info: CrimsonRoyal

CrimsonRoyal
3 years ago#2
Thank you for this info. There's only a handful of decent games with infrastructure left(this included). I'm definitely getting this.

User Info: yipeeyahoo

yipeeyahoo
3 years ago#3
*Cheers*
3ds FC:1032-2127-0629. If you added me, let me know.

User Info: Slicewing09

Slicewing09
3 years ago#4
Yep, I started playing again just recently on a new PSN myself. Great times. Can't wait to do it all over again. This many still playing is amazing.
PSN: Slicewing09
"I'd joke about GameFAQs intelligence, but I'd rather not joke about something that doesn't exist." - brawl_08

User Info: GtheMVP

GtheMVP
3 years ago#5
Awesome, let's keep this alive!! Plays great on Vita with dual sticks, how funny that it's the best shooter on both systems :D
BF3, Valkyria Chronicles 2, Lost Odyssey, Xenosaga Ep3, Tales Of Vesperia, PSU, Binary Domain

User Info: kinddy

kinddy
3 years ago#6
cheaters everywhere, last time I played was a couple of months ago, and I played today, well better said I was going to play but there was 3 or 4 cheaters ruining all the game. As in Phantasy Star portable 2 they used coloured words in their clan names
  1. Boards
  2. Resistance: Retribution
  3. Since this seems to be getting asked so much everywhere I go, ONLINE WORKS.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived