Growth Egg, Genji Glove, and best place to earn gil

#1RaephirePosted 3/16/2010 7:30:49 AM
I already know the best place to get easy CP in a very short time, running back and forth between Atomos and the Gran Pulse Highlands. (trust me, it really is the fastest, easiest way) Especially if you keep killing the robots that the Phalanx keeps summoning. (nods)

Anyway, This is more a question of where to find things. Locations not just mission names. :(

I want to find the item that doubles CP, I want to find the genji glove, which allows for you do do more than 99,999 damage (if you are capable) During enemy break. And of course, I want to know the best place to earn Gil.. Is there a mission that can be repeated for a chocobo plushy? I'd really appreciate the help.
#2YoukaiSlayerPosted 3/16/2010 7:42:53 AM
Growth egg is from mission 55. Kill a neochu (they are very tough. give 50k cp though plus his minions which give a decent amount). The mission is in Oerba and is unlocked after completing half the other missions. I dont remember about genji gloves but i think its from the titan trials for completing all of them. Im on the last of his missions so il tell you if thats the case. Two good ways to earn gil at this point is
1. Killing adamantoises. I recommend the death trick. The drop platinum ingot which sells for 150k and can drop the trapezohedron.
2. Killing the crystal cieths (called sacrifices) in the beginning of the cradle. They drop perfume as a common drop i beleive which sells for 12k and you can kill a lot of them pretty quick
---
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
#3Raephire(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2010 7:45:02 AM
Thanks Youkai - What's the death trick?
#4EverZealousPosted 3/16/2010 7:48:01 AM
The death is trick is to equip the malboro wand on vanille and spam...oddly enough, the death spell, on the neochu. It's a small chance, and the wand increases it, but will not make it amazing. Patience.

The genji glove comes from the titan's trials. After you beat all of them, you go in again and at the end you can choose a different cie'th stone that leads to a fight with attacus, one of the undying. And he is a super *****. But beating him will give you the genji glove. Note : he will doom timer you if you take too long, so don't come in underleveled and unprepared.
---
A Blue Slime Appears!
#5staticxmiPosted 3/16/2010 7:51:11 AM
You can probably youtube the video, but have Vanille be your leader with Fang and Hope.

Cast Vanille's summon right at the start of the battle, it will cripple Adamantoise's legs. While it's head is down you can either just go Sab/Sab/Syn (casting Death the entire time with Vanille) and hope you get him before you die, or you can try to stagger him and then cast death.

I think staggering makes death more likely.

---
protozero666: It's a shame people like Chad Kroeger are as good as or even better than Hendrix now :(
#6CapteonePosted 3/16/2010 9:28:00 AM
"I already know the best place to get easy CP in a very short time, running back and forth between Atomos and the Gran Pulse Highlands. (trust me, it really is the fastest, easiest way) Especially if you keep killing the robots that the Phalanx keeps summoning. (nods)"

Can you give a few more details? How much CP? Approx how long to kill Atomos? Setup used?
#7alexnortonPosted 3/16/2010 9:30:23 AM
Also, if anyone's wondering, you actually get two Genji Gloves. The one from mission 51, and also one for beating mission 63(in the Springs area after the cave area). If you only need one, you might as well level up the other and dismantle it- you get a Trapezohedron for doing so.
---
"Sorry, I'm having trouble hearing you. I'm getting a lot of bull**** on this line."-Commander Shepard
#8YoukaiSlayerPosted 3/16/2010 9:32:10 AM
You dont fight atomos. Im not convinced thats the fastest way anyway. Taking the correct path in the titan trials with growth egg can get you 250k ish cp depending on your ability to slaughter flowering cactuars. That whole thing takes like 10 to 15 minutes. The order is 35,36,38,42,46 (i think) for anyone intrested
---
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
#9CapteonePosted 3/16/2010 9:46:20 AM
How strong do you have to do in order to handle those missions you listed.
#10YoukaiSlayerPosted 3/16/2010 9:48:53 AM
Fairly strong to do them quickly. Like 1 and half roles to level 5. Im almost at the 3rd role level 5 and i steamroll through it till the last fight which just takes a little bit of effort. I usually can win on autobattle while looking at this board
---
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)