best weapon for lightning and fang

#1GoatUnderwearPosted 8/10/2010 12:23:35 PM
i know the best weapon for hope is the hawkeye to upgrade but what r the best to upgrade for the other two? and why if u have time
#2GoatUnderwear(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2010 12:31:36 PM
i just read in the answers section on lightning, lionheart seems balanced and the best with the stagger, but they didnt really say anything about fang's weapon, anybody kno
#3mb257Posted 8/10/2010 3:08:15 PM
taming pole is a good weapon for fang..well one of them anyway
---
Pokemon B/W pre-order links in quote!
#4sebastianscottPosted 8/10/2010 3:18:20 PM
Yeah, theres quite a few good weapons for each character. For Fang, just use what you want. Its not like it'll affect her much, she'll still be a strong badass of death.
---
For a scream, it seemed to lack a sense of urgency.
-Faize: Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope
#5mb257Posted 8/10/2010 3:48:12 PM
yea i just upgraded my pandorean spear to kains lance today ^.^
---
Pokemon B/W pre-order links in quote!
#6gsforlifePosted 8/10/2010 3:53:20 PM
I'd go with Lionheart for Lightning and Taming Pole for Fang. Fang can pretty much kick ass with most other weapons though, just my opinion.
---
PSN:cyanide4suicide XBL:cyanide4suicide
Currently playing: DOAX2
#7XamdPosted 8/12/2010 6:05:01 AM
I gotta say before you get Lionheart, Axis Blade is great. By itself it's just weak, but if you equip 3 Whistlewind scarves, it makes lighting fast (sorry about the pun).

She'll fill the chain gauge in no time and it makes battles end in a handful seconds.
---
Chosen wa pantsu banchou, ne.
Nanto, ware wa nanji, nanji wa pantsu, ware wa pantsu no hangan nanoka? Ki ni suru na yo, my Raddy!
#8nastyuglynessPosted 8/12/2010 6:27:28 AM
I gotta say before you get Lionheart, Axis Blade is great. By itself it's just weak, but if you equip 3 Whistlewind scarves, it makes lighting fast (sorry about the pun).

Axis blade isnt a good weapon at all in my opinion if you dont upgrade it to enkindler (ATB charge II), ATB charge doesnt make up for the super low stats. Upgrading it to enkindler requires an adamantite which you have to buy for 220000 gil. you probably wont get this much money before you activate bhakti in oerba village (which is something like 15-30min before you get lionheart). Axis blade still remains as a good choise for her, but not if you dont upgrade it to enkindler.

If you want to use the axis blade, I suggest that you stick with gladius (or blazefire saber) until you get enough money to upgrade the axis blade to enkindler. Using gladius/lionheart is still good choises.

Also, only because lionheart is named after squall (the ultimate gunblade champion) doesnt mean its Lightnings best weapon
#9Kajitani EizanPosted 8/12/2010 9:13:44 PM
lionheart seems pretty useless for lightning. i went with axis blade... until you're ready to hit tier 3. i'm not too sure what to upgrade at that point, heh.

taming pole for fang.

i went with oshtirvani or whatever for hope... it's still pretty powerful and i'd rather have a nice effect than slightly better stats. same goes for belladonna > pearlwing.

---
Check out my website at: http://blade2187.110mb.com/
(Formerly: http://www.geocities.com/blade_2187/)
#10mb257Posted 8/12/2010 9:41:43 PM
umm..lionheart is not useless >_> quick stagger??
especially helps when upgraded to ultima weapon (2nd tier)
---
Pokemon B/W pre-order links in quote! http://www.youtube.com/user/LegendaryRK9 HG FC:4168 8481 6710