Man this game gives me motion sickness.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Man this game gives me motion sickness.

User Info: Nightmaru

Nightmaru
6 years ago#1
I think it's the camera. Am I the only one?
Per...so...na.

User Info: Warchild

Warchild
6 years ago#2
I haven't gotten motion sickness yet, but the camera acts like I'm driving a boat through rough waters. So far, the only game to actually make me sick, was Call of Duty 3. I had to look away from the screen, or close my eyes every time I reloaded my gun.
I think God is really a 12 year old and we're just his science fair project.

User Info: echa_One

echa_One
6 years ago#3
Nope! I have to confess that I'm the type that can get very sick when watching/playing games with very active camera movement (read: FPS). One time I had fever for two days after playing Kingdom Hearts for only 1 hour and got headache after playing any FPS for a while because I had to constantly move the camera angle. FFXIII? Not a problem.

I get the feeling like being on a boat when the camera tries to automatically adjust the angle, though, although it's quite slow so it's not a problem. Well, the sickness is different from one to another.
Our opinions may differ. The question is; do you respect my opinion as I do yours?

User Info: Nightmaru

Nightmaru
6 years ago#4
I think I'm getting used to it. :] At least it's not as bad as Singularity. I actually had to stop playing that game because I'd get HUGE headaches when playing it.
Per...so...na.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Man this game gives me motion sickness.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
hate.....BlackSwordsaman19/19 5:43PM