Man this game gives me motion sickness.

#1NightmaruPosted 11/12/2010 2:55:34 PM
I think it's the camera. Am I the only one?
---
Per...so...na.
#2WarchildPosted 11/12/2010 6:45:11 PM
I haven't gotten motion sickness yet, but the camera acts like I'm driving a boat through rough waters. So far, the only game to actually make me sick, was Call of Duty 3. I had to look away from the screen, or close my eyes every time I reloaded my gun.
---
I think God is really a 12 year old and we're just his science fair project.
#3echa_OnePosted 11/12/2010 6:54:46 PM
Nope! I have to confess that I'm the type that can get very sick when watching/playing games with very active camera movement (read: FPS). One time I had fever for two days after playing Kingdom Hearts for only 1 hour and got headache after playing any FPS for a while because I had to constantly move the camera angle. FFXIII? Not a problem.

I get the feeling like being on a boat when the camera tries to automatically adjust the angle, though, although it's quite slow so it's not a problem. Well, the sickness is different from one to another.

---
Our opinions may differ. The question is; do you respect my opinion as I do yours?
#4Nightmaru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2010 11:14:08 PM
I think I'm getting used to it. :] At least it's not as bad as Singularity. I actually had to stop playing that game because I'd get HUGE headaches when playing it.
---
Per...so...na.