Anyone played the demo yet?

#1sleepydumbdudePosted 3/13/2009 6:55:42 PM
Just wanting to know how it is, seen it with oxm or whatever its called this month. How is it?
---
Live Tag: sleepydumbdude
#2superluigi96Posted 3/26/2009 12:44:18 AM

I bought the full game and think it's a lot of fun online. The demo isn't very fun on its own (it keeps dealing the same hand every time), but it gives you a good feel for how the game works and whether or not you'll like it.

#3HispanicguyPosted 3/26/2009 1:13:14 AM
I just finished playing the demo and I think it's more enjoyable than regular Uno. First, it's more of a fast paced game. What I like the most is that you can put stacks..meaning if you have 2 cards of the same number, you can put them both down..or if you have 4 cards of the same color you can put them all down..but you need to move your cards around and position them so you're able to do so. You can organize your hand at any time but when it's your turn, you have a few seconds to play. I'm tempted to wait and see if this game will go on sale but I doubt it so I may just buy it in the near future. If you're a fan of Uno, I would believe you would be pleased with this version.
#4MrPenguin7Posted 3/27/2009 12:39:45 AM
I liked the original UNO a lot better. More relaxing.