Won't recognize my PS3 controller :(

#1adooshbagPosted 3/26/2009 11:26:08 AM
I use a PS3 controller on my computer when the situation calls for it, but when I plugged it in for this little gem--nothing. Anyone else having this problem and know of a solution?
#2reiondelPosted 3/26/2009 11:47:03 AM
Do you have SixAxisDrivers installed?

I find it that even with the drivers installed I run to this issue where my PS3 controller is not recognized at all through the USB. So I'm constantly unplugging the controller and the USB ports, till its recognized and it works, IDK of another solution. Sometimes it just decides to not work till you mess around with it.
#3adooshbag(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2009 11:58:21 AM
Yeah I have the drivers, it works with stuff like my PSX emulator, and I usually unplug it when I'm not using it, and when I need it I'll plug it in, activate the drivers, and hit the PS button. Have you gotten yours to work with LR?
#4reiondelPosted 3/26/2009 12:02:25 PM
Yeah I actually use Last Remnant to see if my PS3 controller is recognized and working and I've had multiple instances so far where, my controller would be working for the day I'll stop playing come back to it later and my controller isn't recognized. So i constantly unplug it then plug it back, see if this time it works, after a few times, it looks like its recognized again.

I really don't know what it could be just found that unplugging it then plugging it back in will fix it after a few tries. IT IS annoying though. My drivers are loaded fine also.

I only use the controller for this game though.