Necifer's C# Trainer?

#1wwwongcPosted 2/6/2011 4:55:23 PM
Hey Folks,

I stumbled upon an old C# trainer dating back to 2009. Search C# in these forms if you are interested.

Whatever happened to Necifer?

The most recent version of the trainer I've found is:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qmfzmfiwyzi/TLRTrainer.rar

It's a very nice trainer with many possibilities, is anyone still working on this?

Cheers.
#2wwwongcPosted 2/6/2011 5:04:02 PM
I realized that you can't find the older threads through Gamespot.. awkward, here is the link to the old thread for anyone interested:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/950908-the-last-remnant/50623972
#3sunziPosted 2/9/2011 10:57:02 AM
You know, that's one of the reasons why I switched from GS to GFAQs a looooong time ago. And I prefer the simpler layout.

I think he still might poke around the boards from time to time, but I'm pretty sure that he's stopped working on it since no one's helping with finding stuff to add to it. I would like to be able to track growth rates and their Unit BRs, but I'd have to look for where and how the data is stored in the game first, which is something I can't do. The only issue I have with it are the really weird numbers from the style modifiers, so I use an older version to track those values. I found another trainer, but it's completely in Japanese. Haven't tried it out yet, so I don't know exactly what's included. Unfortunately, that trainer hasn't been updated in a while as well.
---
Now playing: The Last Remnant - Athlum Generics Only, Normal+Ransatsu.
#4wwwongcPosted 2/12/2011 7:46:06 AM

The trainer is very nice, it does pop up with the occasional error once in a while. But it still works, so I won't complain about it ^^ I was just wondering if it was still being worked on. It's one of the best trainers I've seen out there :)

#5s60yuccaPosted 2/12/2011 9:01:59 AM
:D
just enjoy the game i dont see a reason to use a Trainer.
but i still use one - the trainer allow me to see foe's HP in game - only reason i see it useful.
I doubt this is no Necifer's C# Trainer.
#6sunziPosted 2/13/2011 12:14:04 PM
Did the trainer come with a bunch of .csv files storing all sorts of information (weapons, items, units,etc) in a folder? Also lets you change BR, money, number of units/unions, Chain, etc. on the first tab? That would be Necifer's trainer. Most of the other generic trainers don't bother going into the other things like tracking HP/AP values and EXP gains. Just quick alterations to how to play the game.

The new one I found, while completely in Japanese, is quite interesting. It lets me change morale, can view equipment weights, stat floats and I think the growth rates, BR gains from each fight, and a bunch of other things I haven't checked out yet. It's a little finicky to start up, which is the only complaint I have for it; needs to have the game running and a game loaded before it'll run. I can post it if anyone wants to take a poke at it. It's the "TLR_EE" trainer from "ZERO POINT", someone who apparently worked on a fairly popular biohazard 4 (Resident Evil 4) trainer.
---
#7s60yuccaPosted 2/13/2011 12:47:55 PM
yes, this one.
#8wwwongcPosted 2/13/2011 1:19:29 PM

Hey sunzi,

Would you mind posting a link to it? sounds like something interesting to play around with :)

#9wwwongcPosted 2/13/2011 1:19:29 PM

Hey sunzi,

Would you mind posting a link to it? sounds like something interesting to play around with :)

#10sunziPosted 2/13/2011 1:53:31 PM
Have fun: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?edwe1cxssb6qb72

I've switched to using this one since it's a little more interesting. Plus, I wanted to track growth rates for several things, including equips.
---