Fate of Jowan *Spoilers*

#1Phantom DaredevilPosted 11/12/2009 12:08:51 AM
So I completed quests were I sent a mage, I chose Jowan, to defeat the demon that possessed Conner and revived the arl with the ashes. At the end I tried to see if I could set Jowan free or join my party but the best I could do is hand him over to the circle of mages. So I wanted to know if there is a way to set Jowan free or is handing him over to the circle of mages the best I could do for him?
---
"Vengeance is an excuse for failure, I do not seek vengeance." - Scourge
#2butterbeancdPosted 11/12/2009 12:10:20 AM
As far as I know, handing him over to the mages is the best you can do. But I don't know for sure. I tried convincing Teegan to let him go, but he wouldn't listen.
---
"There are weak men and strong men in this world. The strong men take everything and the weak men die. That's how the world was designed."-Luca Blight
#3Nasada19Posted 11/12/2009 12:11:19 AM
He's doomed to go back to the circle. Weird thing is I couldn't even find him there. He's definately not a party member as I got all of them.
---
I hate Persona 4
#4felixrushPosted 11/12/2009 8:53:26 AM
I think he was really just there to get you interested in becoming a Blood Mage.... or for you to kill and laugh at...
---
You must never forget to say your prayers, if you pray God will protect you and you shall eventually join him in the afterlife... Now, let us pray.