Fate of Jowan *Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Fate of Jowan *Spoilers*
6 years ago#1
So I completed quests were I sent a mage, I chose Jowan, to defeat the demon that possessed Conner and revived the arl with the ashes. At the end I tried to see if I could set Jowan free or join my party but the best I could do is hand him over to the circle of mages. So I wanted to know if there is a way to set Jowan free or is handing him over to the circle of mages the best I could do for him?
---
"Vengeance is an excuse for failure, I do not seek vengeance." - Scourge
6 years ago#2
As far as I know, handing him over to the mages is the best you can do. But I don't know for sure. I tried convincing Teegan to let him go, but he wouldn't listen.
---
"There are weak men and strong men in this world. The strong men take everything and the weak men die. That's how the world was designed."-Luca Blight
6 years ago#3
He's doomed to go back to the circle. Weird thing is I couldn't even find him there. He's definately not a party member as I got all of them.
---
I hate Persona 4
6 years ago#4
I think he was really just there to get you interested in becoming a Blood Mage.... or for you to kill and laugh at...
---
You must never forget to say your prayers, if you pray God will protect you and you shall eventually join him in the afterlife... Now, let us pray.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Fate of Jowan *Spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived