morrigans mother (obvious spoilers)

#1DrummerShane12Posted 11/12/2009 3:09:51 PM

Hey so I got the quest from Morrigan to kill her mother. I talked to her mother and ended up telling her I would take the item Morrigan wanted as proof for myself. I chose this because I did not think I would be able to defeat her as I heard it was a very tough fight. Anyways I ended up beating her ( on normal) and when I talked to Morrigan she says nothing and I cant tell her I killed her mother.

Also I give her the item you get from her mother and she just says she will examine it. Did I mess something up or is this how it goes?

#2BhholderPosted 11/12/2009 3:14:20 PM
I am fairly certain that the result is the same whether you kill Flemeth or not. The only difference is which party members approve/disapprove. I may be wrong.

As for giving Morrigan the true grimoire, I have continued playing and noticed no difference. I have not finished the main story, though, so someone else may know more.
#3DrummerShane12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2009 3:16:10 PM

Bhholder posted...
I am fairly certain that the result is the same whether you kill Flemeth or not. The only difference is which party members approve/disapprove. I may be wrong.

As for giving Morrigan the true grimoire, I have continued playing and noticed no difference. I have not finished the main story, though, so someone else may know more.

so the only point so far in killer her mother is an epic fight? cus really she didnt drop anything but a key to a chest that had a lame robe for morrigan and her grimoire. Was kinda hopping for more...oh well.

#4MIDI-P-ChanPosted 11/12/2009 5:32:10 PM
If Morrigan isn't an Archane then the robe is the best in game for her.
---
Professor Farnsworth: Good news, everyone! I've taught the toaster to feel love!