Stuck in Radcliffe?

#1TougsterPosted 11/13/2009 8:20:26 AM
Went to Radcliffe, offered to help in fighting off the darkspawn with the townsfolk. Clicked an option to wait until nightfall. When nightfall came my party and other dudes were fighting some darkspawn that were coming out from this greenish/yellow smoke from the hills.

That's all well and good, however after that battle was won...NOTHING has happened. No options on the map, everyone talked to, cannot leave the town, walked around to every part of the town...I'm just stuck. Glitch? Murdoch says there are more coming when you speak to him however I let the game sit for around 2 hours and nothing ever happened.

Help, please. First time playing an RPG like this one (never played MMO-type games) and I'd certainly rather not have this help to ruin it for me.
---
[Insert Game Quote Here]
#2XechsPosted 11/13/2009 8:52:06 AM
if you're still in battle area and they haven't comment on it ending, try going off toward the docks and dwyn's house, there probably is a straggler left. Or going through the yellow mist itself to find one near a bridge. I was stuck for 10 mins until I went off and killed the straggler, he was stuck near the docks running under some stairs. When I killed him the cutscene activated. Look harder, and try to run around and activate the last one showing up.

Try to save in separate file and reload it maybe it will help game remember what it's doing. Yes the game is glitchy like that' I have the PC and PS3 version, the second time I played I ran around the bridge near the mist and it just appeared. Similar situation happens near endgame as well where you have to complete kill everything and it took a while for the game to load the last wave of enemies.
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
#3Tougster(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2009 8:52:38 AM
Anyone? If I put back in Fallout 3...I'm NOT gonna play DAO until the new year at least. And I really want to play DAO.
---
[Insert Game Quote Here]
#4nukedysfunkPosted 11/13/2009 9:10:36 AM
It's either like he said a straggler you keep missing somehow or it's a glitch. If you're certain there is no straggler the only option is to reload prior to the battle starting. It's not really all that complicated.
---
You see what happens Larry?!?! You see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?!?!
#5MII2oPosted 11/15/2009 6:45:14 AM

Im stuck there 2 :S Mybe some1 find a solution for this!!? plz

#6Tougster(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2009 10:43:25 AM
I'm putting this game away for a while. As a longtime gamer, nothing is worse then being forced to start a new file in an RPG, weather it's a corrupted save or a glitch.

It really grinds my gears.

For now, back to Borderlands and perhaps even a new Fallout 3 character.

Goodbye Dragon Age, see you in 2010.
---
[Insert Game Quote Here]
#7Sound_Garden_XPosted 11/15/2009 10:47:30 AM
Run around and look in corners, I had this problem as well and found a corpse dude running into a wall.