so I keep getting killed...

#1ProtofreakPosted 11/23/2009 2:40:33 PM
Ok so im a level 8 two handed warrior, my usual group is Alistar, Lelian, and Morgann. For some reason even when Alistar is using his threating pose all of the enemies go after my character. He loses health fast. What should I do to keep this from happening? I think that I should put more points in con right now its at somewhere in 14-17 im not sure which. thanks
#2SillySkeletonPosted 11/23/2009 2:57:35 PM
Does your character wear heavy armour? The better your armour, the more threatening an enemy thinks you are.

You could make tactics for your party that will make them target enemies that are attacking your main character. That way they may be driven away from you, or killed before they do too much damage.
Make sure you're not charging straight into the centre of a group of enemies. You could lure them to your group, and retreat a bit when you think you're about to be surounded. Don't just click the attack button and stand in the same spot the whole battle, but move your character into good positions, fight near your allies, etc.

Also, make sure Morrigan learns the Heal magic, and set it up so she heals any character below 50% health or whatever.

---
If I say something that offends you, ignore it. I'm probably just being silly. ^_^
#3Protofreak(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2009 3:01:34 PM
Ok well I am wearing the heavy armor and Alistar isnt, so ill change that around. Also I havnt done that for Morigann yet but I will as soon as she levels up again. thanks