"A Paragon of Her Kind" glitch? (POSSIBLE SPOILER)

#1dan9khoaPosted 12/25/2009 1:31:37 PM
I notice that if I give the crown to Brelen, the quest will be marked as completed. But if I give the crown to Harrowmonth, the quest is still in the current quest no matter what I do.
Did it happen to anyone? Does anyone know how to get rid of it in the current quest?

Thank you.
---
PSN ID: DK511
A quote is like a Woman's skirt, it must be short enough to grab your attention, but long enough to cover the subject
#2theoneyouhatePosted 12/25/2009 3:05:29 PM
Hmm, I didn't have any problems with this quest on any playthrough.
#3dan9khoa(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2009 9:51:00 AM
idk, it just stays in the current quest and says that I have the crown and tells me to go to Orzammar and crown her king. But I have already done that.
It's kinda annoying >.<
---
PSN ID: DK511
A quote is like a Woman's skirt, it must be short enough to grab your attention, but long enough to cover the subject
#4kliqIMBPosted 1/2/2010 7:25:49 PM
Did you help Bhelen out when you had the choice do his or Harrowmount's quests before going into the Deep Roads? I JUST had this same thing happen to me and I google'd it and found this topic. So I would say that if you side with Bhelen (as I did because I thought I couldn't get into the chambers to do the Crow's quest if I didn't) then I would say that's the reason. Either way it's purely aesthetic choice and since I still have my save from before choosing, I'll probably choose Bhelen so my quest log looks complete. =D
---
Oh look, somebody acting all indignant about someone being a jerk on the internet, let's make him our hero! ~ blackstardragon
#5rewwPosted 1/2/2010 7:28:21 PM
I didn't have the problem, but maybe you have to talk to Harrow again or something. With this quest does anyone know how u can choose Behlen and not hurt Harrow?
---
Wal-Mart if they don't have it you don't need it.
#6AtnevonPosted 1/5/2010 10:46:19 PM
Yeah, I encountered the same glitch. This is what I did --

- Do the Proving for Harrowmont
- Convince Bhelen that it's all a clever trick to get Harrowmont to trust me.
- Plant evidence of a Harrowmont-Jarvina connection
- Talk to both lords afterwards.
- Choose Branka
- Choose Harrowmont

So you're saying the problem should fix itself if I switch to Bhelen? I wouldn't mind to...I kept a save just before Broodmother...
#7AtnevonPosted 1/5/2010 10:48:47 PM
I still have the other The Prince's Task in my Log, is the source of the glitch, I think. The game probably doesn't move "Paragon of Her Kind" onto the Completed Quests list until subquests XYZ are completed.