"A Paragon of Her Kind" glitch? (POSSIBLE SPOILER)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. "A Paragon of Her Kind" glitch? (POSSIBLE SPOILER)

User Info: dan9khoa

dan9khoa
7 years ago#1
I notice that if I give the crown to Brelen, the quest will be marked as completed. But if I give the crown to Harrowmonth, the quest is still in the current quest no matter what I do.
Did it happen to anyone? Does anyone know how to get rid of it in the current quest?

Thank you.
PSN ID: DK511
A quote is like a Woman's skirt, it must be short enough to grab your attention, but long enough to cover the subject

User Info: theoneyouhate

theoneyouhate
7 years ago#2
Hmm, I didn't have any problems with this quest on any playthrough.

User Info: dan9khoa

dan9khoa
7 years ago#3
idk, it just stays in the current quest and says that I have the crown and tells me to go to Orzammar and crown her king. But I have already done that.
It's kinda annoying >.<
PSN ID: DK511
A quote is like a Woman's skirt, it must be short enough to grab your attention, but long enough to cover the subject

User Info: kliqIMB

kliqIMB
7 years ago#4
Did you help Bhelen out when you had the choice do his or Harrowmount's quests before going into the Deep Roads? I JUST had this same thing happen to me and I google'd it and found this topic. So I would say that if you side with Bhelen (as I did because I thought I couldn't get into the chambers to do the Crow's quest if I didn't) then I would say that's the reason. Either way it's purely aesthetic choice and since I still have my save from before choosing, I'll probably choose Bhelen so my quest log looks complete. =D
Oh look, somebody acting all indignant about someone being a jerk on the internet, let's make him our hero! ~ blackstardragon

User Info: reww

reww
7 years ago#5
I didn't have the problem, but maybe you have to talk to Harrow again or something. With this quest does anyone know how u can choose Behlen and not hurt Harrow?
Wal-Mart if they don't have it you don't need it.

User Info: Atnevon

Atnevon
7 years ago#6
Yeah, I encountered the same glitch. This is what I did --

- Do the Proving for Harrowmont
- Convince Bhelen that it's all a clever trick to get Harrowmont to trust me.
- Plant evidence of a Harrowmont-Jarvina connection
- Talk to both lords afterwards.
- Choose Branka
- Choose Harrowmont

So you're saying the problem should fix itself if I switch to Bhelen? I wouldn't mind to...I kept a save just before Broodmother...

User Info: Atnevon

Atnevon
7 years ago#7
I still have the other The Prince's Task in my Log, is the source of the glitch, I think. The game probably doesn't move "Paragon of Her Kind" onto the Completed Quests list until subquests XYZ are completed.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. "A Paragon of Her Kind" glitch? (POSSIBLE SPOILER)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived