Perfectionist Trophy? (Spoilers?)

#1KiteTsukraPosted 1/7/2010 9:46:51 AM

Alright, so I've beaten the game about thrice now, pretty much done all there is to do. The only trophies that are keeping me away from getting a Platinum are the Heavy Hitter, Perfectionist, and Archmage trophies at the moment, though the latter one is simple and will be done later on today.

Now, I've made different choices every time that I've played through, but ...can anyone give me some hints on how to get this one? Is this judging on who takes the final blow? Allistar/Loghain/Yourself/The 'baby'? Or...is this judging afterwards where you get to decide whether you want to run around with Sten, Zevran, or one of the others for the ending of the story?

#2ValacanPosted 1/7/2010 10:04:06 AM
For me all I had to two was get the other two trophy's "sacrifice" and "promise". Specifically it was Loghain and then "the baby" who took the final blows and I got perfectionist as soon as I got the second trophy.
---
PSN ID: KnightlyKnave
#3KiteTsukra(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2010 10:05:20 AM

Well then, I'll need to redo it one last time and have Loghain take the last blow then, I believe that'll get it for me.

Thanks a lot for your help. =)

#4EvanW1109Posted 1/7/2010 10:42:03 AM
I don't think it has to be Loghain. You just have to sacrifice yourself, Alistair, or Loghain to get it, hence "sacrifice".
#5eiMilPosted 1/7/2010 5:21:11 PM
I've done the ritual, sacrificed myself and sacrificed Alistair yet no trophy so far. I've got a save at the Landsmeet so I'll be going through the end once more to sacrifice Loghain, I should get it after that.
---
In a realm beyond sight, the sky shines gold, not blue...
There, the Triforce makes mortal dreams come true.
#6bskiman71Posted 1/7/2010 5:27:08 PM
Best way for heavy hitter trophy is to have give your MC talent for arrow of slaying. Got trophy on first encounter using it.
---
PSN: Skidog71
Invade me and you will die....
#7bskiman71Posted 1/7/2010 5:28:26 PM
As far as perfectionist trophy I sacrificed myself, Alistair and did the ritual.
---
PSN: Skidog71
Invade me and you will die....
#8jon0592Posted 1/7/2010 6:19:07 PM
So it seems like you need to:

1. Sacrifice yourself
2. Sacrifice Alistair/Loghain
3. Ritual

Confirm?
---
PSN = The_Epik_Phailur
We do have a love/hate relationship, don't we? I mean, you love me and I hate you.
#9jon0592Posted 1/7/2010 6:44:44 PM
Nvm, sacrificing Alistair and Loghain are 2 seperate ones, so that's 4 endings.
---
PSN = The_Epik_Phailur
We do have a love/hate relationship, don't we? I mean, you love me and I hate you.
#10Xire_XIIPosted 1/7/2010 7:16:47 PM
Question, figured this would be a good topic to ask this in instead of making a new one. I have the trophy, with only having done three endings. Girlfriend wants the trophy but also did three endings but trophy didn't happen.

In order:

Romanced Morrigan and had Dark Promise (1st playthrough)
Romanced Zevran and sacrificed herself (2nd playthrough)
Romanced Zevran and sacrificed Alistair (2nd Playthrough)

No trophy. Should she recruit Loghain and sacrifice him now? I'm wondering why some players can get this trophy with just the two gold trophies and some have to go to greater lengths. I romanced Alistair as a human noble rogue, sacrificed myself and then him first playthrough then did the dark promise on my second. Had the trophy come up right after the Dark Promise trophy.
---
MGO ID: Reine, Reule (War Bunnies)