sloth demon- fade

#1---willie---Posted 3/6/2010 2:00:55 PM

do you only get stuck in the fade if u allow him to talk or does it have to happen? its really tedious work to get through it and not fun at all!!!!!!

#2Nasada19Posted 3/6/2010 2:32:31 PM
You have to go through the fade. It's really not that hard and no more boring than any other dungeon in the game...
---
I hate Persona 4
#3Den_SistePosted 3/7/2010 2:58:54 AM
i've heard of a glitch that happened to some people that allowed them to bypass it... but with the stat bonuses, you wouldn't REALLY want to.

it's not so bad once you get the hang of it.... after a couple playthroughs, i didn't even mind it that much. except that one damn room in mages asunder. i will always hate that one room. i'm sure most people know exactly which one i'm talking about ^_^
#4---willie---(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2010 3:09:08 AM

i think im actually at that very room now! im sure the sense of relief when i get out of the fade will be worth it!!!!

#5Den_SistePosted 3/7/2010 3:13:59 AM
if the entrance to the room is through fire, and you just had to fight two waves of two rage demons each........... yes, yes you are ^_^

lol yep... i was SO relieved to be out of there in my first two playthroughs! after that, i was okay with it and didn't feel so overwhelmed by not having a party to rely on... and had managed to utilize the shapeshifting a lot more. that's one of the keys, use the shapeshifts to your advantage, that's what they're there for. i still hate the backtracking to make sure i've gone through all the possibly mouse holes, massive doors, and spirit doors in order to get the stat boosts... but it does get easier and quicker every time.

one thing i really enjoyed about the fade was taking different companions with me and seeing what sort of scenario the sloth demon would trap them in.
#6AlekPej79Posted 3/7/2010 8:36:19 AM

You have to go through the fade. It's really not that hard and no more boring than any other dungeon in the game...

Not hard? I almost through the game out the window b/c of this quest. Still in there though, I got the final transform but when I got the second transform, I couldn't further and reload save a lot. Gave up and came back and past the part, got the 3rd transform then 4th and I am ok now.
---
I Will RISE FROM HELL
#7---willie---(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2010 1:19:53 PM

Just finished it for the 1st time there! once u get the last shapeshift its not too hard! Back to the fun of the game now! i can see myself failing my leaving cert from playing this dam game!

#8AlekPej79Posted 3/7/2010 1:21:37 PM

Just finished it for the 1st time there! once u get the last shapeshift its not too hard! Back to the fun of the game now! i can see myself failing my leaving cert from playing this dam game!

Yeah, once I got the 3rd it picked up speed progress, I just finished it before, Finally.
---
I Will RISE FROM HELL
#9no1oblivionfanPosted 3/7/2010 2:03:29 PM
Well I found it fun and its not as complicated as it looks, just do the outer places (Get the forms) then go back into them and kill the mini bosses and get your party members and finally kill the sloth.
---
GT: dandan4000.
Currently playing: MW2, Fallout, Oblivion, DA:O
#10---willie---(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2010 3:46:15 PM

oh i know its not complicated or hard, just tedious in my opinion!