Reaper's Cudgel not appearing in inventory? (spoilers)

#1aceofoseaPosted 8/13/2010 9:05:57 PM
I finished Amgarrack (sp?) killed the Harvestor, got the notes ect ect. I begin a new Origins game and I check my inventory. I have the necklace (the High Honor of House Dace or whatever) and I have the belt (the sash thing, I forgot what it's called). But the mace is no where in my inventory, what's going on? I collected it in the game, and had it on me when I beat the Harvestor, but it's not showing up.

I'm playing a rogue elf (still in the Alienage, I haven't done anything yet) and I started an elf mage (still in the Fade, also haven't done anything with it).

Is this something I pick up later, or what? Thanks for any help.
---
Uriel Fuhrer meine Klinge, kann er dein Herz Guide
Gjennom morket evige kommer sannheten
#2widget624Posted 8/13/2010 9:06:36 PM
Did you get all three trophies?
---
Yes my english skills are terrible, lets all just pretend it's not my native language.
#3aceofosea(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2010 9:07:53 PM
No, I haven't gotten the Grim Reaper trophy yet.
---
#4widget624Posted 8/13/2010 9:08:52 PM
That's the reason why it isn't in your inventory.
---
Yes my english skills are terrible, lets all just pretend it's not my native language.
#5aceofosea(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2010 9:09:55 PM
Crap. Alright, thanks a lot. I guess I'll have to be quick about getting good gear to take into Awakening then through Amgarrack. Thanks for the quick reply
---
#6Aztec_SoulPosted 8/15/2010 4:28:42 PM

I believe on the dragon age wiki, it says that the cudgel could be obtained by defeating the harvester on hard or nightmare mode... anyone confirm? I'm going to have a crack at it later with a new character... alsoof note is that importing particular equipment from Warden's Keep, such as Robes of Avernusor Warden's crossbow, doesn't seem to work...

#7densetsu_xPosted 8/15/2010 4:36:02 PM
Yeah that's what you have to do since the items are added to your inventory based on unlocking the Trophies.

Also, if the items can't be imported into Awakening (such as the Warden's Keep DLC items), they won't import into Golems either.