What happens to Dog after this game ends?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. What happens to Dog after this game ends?

User Info: LegendaryOozaru

LegendaryOozaru
5 years ago#1
I didn't notice a post game explanation during the credits for Dog like other party members.

User Info: Nasada19

Nasada19
5 years ago#2
The party eats him.
'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.' I agree with the second part.

User Info: HorseMilk

HorseMilk
5 years ago#3
^ Owned

User Info: ericcarter

ericcarter
5 years ago#4
If you live he will just stay with you (he's in Witch Hunt or at least there is A dog in it). If you die its persumed that he stays with one of the companions, whom ever you are closest too. I was with Leilana when I died so I like to think he went with her.

User Info: FishTaco64

FishTaco64
5 years ago#5
If you die, he goes on a quest of VENGEANCE, going alone into the Deep Roads, hunting down and killing darkspawn.
"Maybe if you ate more comfort food, you wouldn't need to kill so many people," Hurley - Lost

User Info: DreamXing

DreamXing
5 years ago#6
His Codex entry in Witch Hunt says he was left in Denerim for a bit to help him re-populate the Mabari breed. Then he rejoins you when you search for Morrigan. Prior to Witch Hunt I just assumed Sten whisked him away >.>
"Obscure allusions to chess are fine;but it troubles me that anonymous oracles know more of my business than I do"
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. What happens to Dog after this game ends?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived