so hows the game works on ps3?

#1doraemonllh1989Posted 2/1/2012 7:45:53 AM
planning to get the ultimate edition

will it be horrible like skyrim?the game pretty much unplayable for me :S
---
when someone told you to "lrn2grammar" on gamefaqs,its SERIOUS BUSINESS
#2SirThinkALotPosted 2/1/2012 8:08:48 AM
Dragon Age plays wonderfully. Theres some screen tearing and such, but thats the worst I'v seen.

Skyrim plays horribly because Bethesda doesnt bug test their games.
---
Read my blog: http://sirthinkalotsthoughts.blogspot.com/
But, no, seriously **** you!
#3kyncaniPosted 2/2/2012 11:54:04 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
planning to get the ultimate edition

will it be horrible like skyrim?the game pretty much unplayable for me :S

I prefer the ps3 when playing a rogue or warrior, pc when playing a mage (targetting is horrible with a mage on ps3).
#4SirThinkALotPosted 2/2/2012 5:27:34 PM
I assume he is talking about how buggy it is, I havent played Skyrim I'v heard its very glitchy and freezes a lot. And I know Bethesda's previous games have been that way too(Fallout 3 was virtually unplayable when it first came out).
---
Read my blog: http://sirthinkalotsthoughts.blogspot.com/
But, no, seriously **** you!
#5HAWK327Posted 2/4/2012 9:58:54 AM
TBH I had a couple slow downs and a couple freezes. Nothing big just save often which I normally do anyway.
---
Not changing this sig until the Jets win a Superbowl. So I guess this sig is here to stay forever!Started 1/23/08
#6HAWK327Posted 2/4/2012 10:04:44 AM
This game is awesome thou having a great time playing it. Reminds me of Kotor minus the Lightsabers but better. Bioware really is awesome at making ARPG's Its a shame we will never get KOTOR 3 from them. :(

I have to admit Mass Effect 2 I got weeks after DA and I was hooked on ME2 with finishing all the content, I must have put in over 90 hours. I'm only 15 hours in DA with my Human noble warrior. I'm really enjoying the game so far now I know why it won goty.

I chose Ultimate edition DA over Skyrim.
---
Not changing this sig until the Jets win a Superbowl. So I guess this sig is here to stay forever!Started 1/23/08
#7mogar002Posted 2/18/2012 11:08:47 PM
Never had a freeze, but framerate constantly drops.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#8karamadalynPosted 2/19/2012 12:31:36 PM
I have a 40gig fat, and the framerate stuttered and dropped to zero on almost every battle. I slogged through it anyways, because I liked the game. I froze needing a restart maybe 3 or 4 times
#9Wolf KagePosted 2/21/2012 10:55:39 AM
Its like playing a pc game on a crappy pc. It chugs really bad in battles. I like my ps3 more than my 360 and i believed the people here that say its not bad. I got 25 hrs in and sold it for the 360 version which looks worse but no slowdowns. If i didnt already have a 360 I would buy one just for this game its that good.
#10Nasada19Posted 2/21/2012 11:53:15 AM
You get better results on the PS3 if you turn off as many extras as possible. Turning off the stupid blood splatter effect seems to really help as does turning off any damage numbers being displayed. The game only slows down for me if their is a lot going on in the screen like multiple activated talents + mage spells + sustainables.
---
There is a great need for a sarcasm font.