HELP Please!!!!!!!

#1KiNgScOrPiO3000Posted 4/10/2012 11:07:35 AM
Does Anybody Knows How Get Infinite Money Glitch And Exp??

And What Patch You Need To Do It
#2pk1154Posted 4/10/2012 2:59:16 PM
No patch needed; no patch has stopped it. Infinite money available from any vendor, but requires some split-second timing.

Easiest way to practice:
Take a stock of some item that stacks, meaning it displays as x5 rather than (5) in your inventory. Move this item to Junk.

Go to a merchant (preferably one you haven't sold any junk to). Sell him one of your junk items. Highlight the remaining stack in your junk inventory. Press and hold ^ ("sell all junk") and almost, but not quite at the same time, press X ("sell"). If you have the timing correct, you will see that you sold your stack (the merchant's quantity increases) while a panel is comes up asking how many you want to sell. Click X again to sell them all and you will see double the amount (plus the one you originally sold to the merchant) in the merchant's list.

Once you've got the timing mastered, take an object that sells for a lot of gold, put it in the junk inventory, then do the same procedure (press and hold ^ and then X almost at the same time). Buy it back and repeat, over and over again.

Infinite exp can be gained by donating cash to the Redcliffe representative or elfroot to the Elven representative in Camp. (Varathorn sells infinite amounts of elfroot.) The representatives show up after you finish their particular main quest line. Mages/Templars accept runes, Dwarves want saphires, topaz, amethyst and malachite, Redcliffe needs money and Elves will take certain crafting items.

There's also an exploit you can run in Lothering that generates cash and experience, but that's only available while Lothering still exists.
---
We're having a great time: food, wine, a little personal abuse, and the universe going foom.
#3drclaeysPosted 4/11/2012 4:28:26 AM
Friends,

Best to look it up on youtube. reading it in words, if you dont know what hes talking about, might be tough.

and its split second. for some people its easy, for, me, I could not do it, and I gave up.

Reemmber that enemies level to you. So being tougher, does not really buy you anything.

Enjoy.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#4pk1154Posted 4/11/2012 5:34:39 AM
drclaeys posted...

Best to look it up on youtube. reading it in words, if you dont know what hes talking about, might be tough.

and its split second. for some people its easy, for, me, I could not do it, and I gave up.

That's why I recommend practicing on items that stack (like potions) and are easy
to get in quantities greater than 3. But yes, the videos would probably help.

Reemmber that enemies level to you. So being tougher, does not really buy you anything.

I usually do a minimal amount of leveling (maybe 2 levels) using the Lothering exploit just to get to certain talents (or almost there) for Morrigan and the Warden.

The allies donations usually only become practical toward the end of the game, so don't have the same impact on difficulty. By that point you already have access to higher level weapons and armor which are the major weaknesses you have when you level up using exploits early in the game.
---
We're having a great time: food, wine, a little personal abuse, and the universe going foom.
#5KiNgScOrPiO3000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2012 12:57:36 PM
I got no online service right now....i just install it two week ago and i watch video and i try it it wont work for me....and my version show nothing
#6KiNgScOrPiO3000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2012 1:08:37 PM
any patch for it ??? can i download it on my flash drive?? and what website i can download patches that only i download
#7pk1154Posted 4/13/2012 6:44:03 PM
KiNgScOrPiO3000 posted...
I got no online service right now....i just install it two week ago and i watch video and i try it it wont work for me....and my version show nothing

The method hasn't changed with any of the patches. It has always worked the same way. It works the same way in Awakening and in DA II.

It is easiest to learn to do it using stackable items (like potions or tomes) where you sell one junk item and have two or more of the items left in your junk inventory.

You have to press and hold ^ (sell all junk) just slightly before pressing X (sell).
You will know it is working if you see the merchant's quantity increase when the panel asking how many you want to sell is displayed. Then you press X again to finish the sale. If it didn't work (merchant still only showing one item) press O to cancel and try again.

Once you have mastered it with stackable items, you can try it with a single item (like the Reapers Cudgel).

I suggest using both hands (left hand thumb for ^ and right hand for X).

It took a lot of practice for me to get it to work. But it saves a lot of traveling and loading time and leveling time versus putting skill points in herbalism and crafting Potent Lyrium Potions (the "legitimate" way of making infinite amounts of money in DA:O).
---
#8KiNgScOrPiO3000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 11:28:56 AM
thank you....now i got it....how you fill with everything up to 99 ? lol
#9KiNgScOrPiO3000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2012 12:37:07 PM
do you know where i get Tome of the Mortal Vessel??
#10pk1154Posted 4/20/2012 4:17:33 PM
KiNgScOrPiO3000 posted...
do you know where i get Tome of the Mortal Vessel??

One from a vendor in Orzammar Commons and another from Varathorn in the Dalish camp after you finish three main quests.

(Several vendors restock after you do three main quests.)
---