Landmark trees and where do i find money

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Landmark trees and where do i find money

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
7 years ago#1

so i found the landmark tree in the field in Lothering and was wondering what i am supposed to do here. the only thing i have noticed is that if i click A to "talk" to my dog and ask him if he has found anything interesting like 30% of the time he will bring me some useless junk, like a ball of yarn which i just gave back to him as a gift since he had drooled all over it

also, are there any hot spots where i can rake in the cash fast? i feel like i am constantly broke..i mean, i have like 13 gold, 80 silver, and 60 bronze (somthing like that) but everything cool costs that much or more

also, what exactly is a "sovereign"? i gave 5 away to some lady in the chantry building in Lothering and i feel like it was a mistake since this lady didnt do squat for me

thanks in advance!

User Info: OhYouFool

OhYouFool
7 years ago#2
...A sovereign is a gold piece. ._.
GT's In Profile/Currently Playing: Nothing/Waiting for: Dragon Age: Origins CE, Modern Warfare 2 HE, Assassin's Creed 2 CE & NSMBW

User Info: Ryan2002

Ryan2002
7 years ago#3
I agree, I'm having money problems too. :( i'm about the same part as you in the game. I want teh gold!!
Alleycat Blues
Fortune and glory kid, fortune and glory

xninjagrrl
7 years ago#4
omg i gave that stupid woman 5 of my precious golds and she didnt give me anything? okay, next time the chantry needs me they are out of luck

User Info: scottb32198

scottb32198
7 years ago#5
At the landmark trees, switch to control your dog, and examine it. He'll piss on it and get some sort of buff, lol.

xninjagrrl
7 years ago#6

sweet, thanks, i am just outside of lothering at that camp so perhaps i can backtrack real fast and piss on the tree, i didnt realize when i swithced to the dog i could interact with stuff, fun fun

User Info: jusfighta

jusfighta
7 years ago#7
you mean those landmark thingys are for your dog?! rofl
"Tell me what you eat, and I'll tell you what you are."

xninjagrrl
7 years ago#8
whats wrong with that? my dog is my favorite character, i like him more than my main character..besides, it is quite obvious that those landmark thingys are for the dog, it pretty much says so when you get near it, i just wasnt sure how to activate it

User Info: celiolith

celiolith
7 years ago#9

When your dog marks a landmark as he territory he gets a "substantial increase in confidence and stature within his territory, a trait that indirectly benefits master as well as hound." Quoted from the games codex.

1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Landmark trees and where do i find money

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Now playable on Xbox Onerusty5150111/19 6:52PM