How did you resolve the Connor situation? *spoilers*

#1jasonfinePosted 11/6/2009 1:26:53 PM
I let his mom gank him.

---
Big "D" little "i" Big "N" little "ozzo"
XBL: GusBricker PSN: JasonFine
#2kroidenPosted 11/6/2009 1:29:34 PM
I spared everyone by getting help from the circle mages and entering the fade (going through the 'good' choices on my 1st play through)
#3Its_CaretakerPosted 11/6/2009 1:31:30 PM
I'm at that very part now and I just paused the game to contemplate my decision. I really don't want to enter The Fade any more than I have to but it seems like I'm going to have to run to the Circle Tower and do that annoyingly long Fade quest to kill Sloth. I don't want to kill the little boy nor do I want his mom to an hero herself.
---
Gamertag: I Caretaker L
#4Lagaz62442Posted 11/6/2009 1:33:24 PM
I just had that issue myself. I wanted to get it over with quickly, so I killed the boy. After the depressing afterstory, I just reloaded and decided I'll go to the tower and get help. It was really hard to decide what to do on this one.
#5jasonfine(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2009 1:35:55 PM
I went to the tower and got Wynne, but all of the mages were dead.

Going into the Fade was a trip...I was in there for like 3-4 hours.

---
#6kroidenPosted 11/6/2009 1:39:09 PM
The circle tower fade quest is pretty excessive, but you have to do that as part of the Blight story line anyway. The connor one is quite simple in comparison, you just go round the area and defy the demon everytime, until you finally kill it. What happens when you kill Connor instead?
#7jasonfine(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2009 1:40:35 PM
Every good character hates on you, while Morrigan and Shale love it.

---
#8spanky1Posted 11/6/2009 1:44:54 PM
I heard that you can have sex with the demon. :|
---
This is Sarah: http://s323.photobucket.com/albums/nn474/Furious_Spanky/
She has big breasts, a big sword, big hair, and one eye. I'm in accounting.
#9puggmuttPosted 11/7/2009 8:47:29 AM
Omg i've done this part like 3 times already cuz i cant decide...although if u go and kill the boy u do get to open the vault which has quite a bit of loot for all those looters out there. yeah, you!
#10stonePosted 11/7/2009 8:51:31 AM
At first I thought sending Morrigan in would mean I'd lose her, didn't know she'd come back after.. Main reason I sent her in was to unlock the blood mage specialization.. til i read a topic saying the main character as a mage needs to go inside to unlock it.. so I reloaded a previous save just before that and decided to go get help from other mages (saved there before going to bed last night so I haven't done it yet)
Killing the boy/demon was a fast and easy solution but I'm not going to do that this time around, I'm trying to be sorta-nice when I can.. But for another playthrough I'll definitely go with mostly morally bad choices throughout the game ;p
---
PONG WAS REAL? I thought that was just a story parents told kids to scare them