How to get into the Deep Roads?

#1ZeroFlamesPosted 11/6/2009 8:04:57 PM
I can't seem to be able to get inside the Deep Roads. I can see it located on my map in Orzammar, but can't get to the entrance. Is there a specific NPC I need to chat with to get the door opened ? Or is there something else I must first accomplish? I'm not sure how to get in. Thanks for any help.
#2zzenigmaxzzPosted 11/6/2009 8:05:55 PM
progress with the story and you will be sent there

---
Currently playing: Dragon Age: Origins
Xbox Live Gamertag : ZZenigmaxZZ
#3ZeroFlames(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2009 8:10:42 PM
Do you mean through an origin story? I am a human noble LvL 14. What specifically do I need to do to get into the Deep Roads?
#4zzenigmaxzzPosted 11/6/2009 8:15:48 PM
ooo .. you cant go into the deep roads until you return to orzammar later on in the game (didnt realize you were in the origin story)

---
#5zzenigmaxzzPosted 11/6/2009 8:17:12 PM
ok missread your post ... to get into the deep roads you need to go on a quest to find branka .. now i know this is part of harrowmonts questline but im not sure about the other guy

---
#6ZeroFlames(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2009 8:24:24 PM
"ok missread your post ... to get into the deep roads you need to go on a quest to find branka .. now i know this is part of harrowmonts questline but im not sure about the other guy"

Thanks for your help. I actually have that exact quest set right now. My problem is that I can't get to the Deep Roads on the map, even with this quest marked as I'm doing it. Anyway, thanks for your help...

I'm going to go play it and see if I can get there again.