Glitch in Templars Nightmare?Q

#1CauldrynPosted 11/8/2009 10:56:31 PM
im playing through Templars Nightmare and i get to a room where it starts to gradually catch fire from one side to the next so i go through and beat up the guys in it and save. i died soon after and when i go back it sends me back to that first room and the doors wont open then dont even get icons above them.
anybody else have this happen? or how to fix it?
---
"you learned something new today! And no day where you learn something new can ever be a complete loss!" - Belgarath GT- BastionWyvern
#2carlsjosPosted 11/8/2009 10:57:54 PM
just keep reloading your save, it happened to me in the fade too.
#3Cauldryn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2009 11:02:17 PM
hasnt worked yet i keep loading up my date and even turned it off and then tried again......... no luck
---
"you learned something new today! And no day where you learn something new can ever be a complete loss!" - Belgarath GT- BastionWyvern
#4TjPr8rPosted 11/8/2009 11:10:17 PM
Okay so it is not a glitch.
?Spoiler?

You need to get the burning man form before you complete that node. you can get it in the Burning Tower. You get spirit form in darkspawn invasion and the golem form in Mages Asunder. You need all four of them to finish all of the rooms and you can go back and forth between the rooms without having to defeat the boss deamon of that particular relm. But you do eventually have to defeat all 5 to open the center.
#5carlsjosPosted 11/8/2009 11:15:08 PM
Hmm if that didn't work, can you leave that part of the fade and go to another area? Maybe that's what I did, I can't quite remember.
#6Cauldryn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2009 11:17:00 PM
no i have the form its just a glitch
---
#7Cauldryn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2009 11:32:53 PM
no i couldnt leave that 2 room area .... so i just started over at an autosave about 20 mins earlier.... i just didnt wanan fight that ogre again.
---