Finding all parts of the Templar armor?

#1skullleader007Posted 11/10/2009 2:08:47 AM
So I did a search on the forums and can't get a consistant answer on where or how to find it. All I know is that I have the helmet that I found somewhere other then the Tower of Magi. Once I went to the tower and completed the quest I realized that no other parts of the armor dropped. Am I screwed or does the armor drop somewhere else in the game.

So far I have full blood dragon, wade scale version 1 & juggernaut. Just wanted to know about the templar stuff.
#2MidniteShadowPosted 11/10/2009 2:20:52 AM
I only know of the helmet and Chest piece, havent found boots or gloves so id like to know also.
#3th3warr1orPosted 11/10/2009 2:25:01 AM
Where were helmet and chestpieces found?
#4MidniteShadowPosted 11/10/2009 2:38:44 AM
Helmet is usually a random drop, for me anyways, and u can get the chest piece from the dead templars from the mage tower
#5LazyStardustPosted 11/10/2009 3:57:43 AM
Every time I've done the mage tower quest I've gotten the head and chestpiece. I wish I could find the others, but at this point I don't know if they actually drop anywhere.

---
Hurdy Gur
#6Morose-SadnessPosted 11/10/2009 4:33:21 AM
I just went through again. I think the only two pieces ARE the headpiece and breastplate. I just sub blood dragon gauntlets and gloves for the rest. I still, for some reason, get the ITEM BONUS for the armor?
---
Is this a dream, a languid fake, My sanity the prize at stake? I almost lost it at the Caucus Race; Show the way out of this forsaken place!
#7minianthunterPosted 11/10/2009 5:16:48 AM
item bonuses aren't always chest gloves boots its all kinds of mix and matches sometimes its a helm and armor some times is all 4 sometimes is only the chest gloves boots if you inspect the item it will say which other pieces you need for the set and what that set does
#8atomicsupermanPosted 11/10/2009 5:22:46 AM
If you go to the merchant outside the dwarven city (Faryn is his name, I believe), he has a Knight-Commander suit of Templar armor which is MUCH better than the normal Templar armor, but it costs about 28g

---
Apathy: It's not just a way of life. It's.... uhhhh... ah, who cares....