Ok how do I unlock the Arcane Warrior specialization?...

#1DeathStinger356Posted 11/11/2009 8:28:09 AM
I've gone throught the entire bracelian ruins and completed the wolf/elf task in there but I still haven't come across "The Presence" who supposedly teaches you the Arcane Warrior Specialization. I came across some spirits but no matter what happened, they summoned skeletons to attack me so where do I go to learn the Arcane Warrior Specialization?...
#2System71125Posted 11/11/2009 8:30:02 AM
Down one of the side paths there is something you can interact with
---
It's not God I hate, it's his annoying little fan club I can't stand!
Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder."
#3DeathStinger356(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2009 10:19:16 AM
Just something? Can you be more specific? Lol
#4aron822006Posted 11/11/2009 10:23:42 AM

Bump

#5Legitster2001Posted 11/11/2009 10:32:30 AM
In the ruins there is a little room (I don't remember exactly where) I think you approach it first its on the right, and there is a pile of phylacteries and an Alter. I picked "show it to the group" then "touch it" from the selections listed.
After a few more lines and choices there should be an option to learn from it or something then destroy it or whatever on the alter.

I hope this very unclear, and vague reference helped >:)
#6goblinweaponPosted 11/11/2009 10:37:40 AM
When you're exploring the ruins, you'll find a room with a puddle on the ground and an altar, with a jug in the water. PAST THIS ROOM, as in DO NOT ENTER the room, walk PAST it, keep going in rooms as you pass it, and you'll find a room that looks like a library, there should be a phylactery on the gorund, and you get the option to show the gem on the phylactery to your party, do so, then touch the gem on the phylactery. eventually you'll converse with a spirit and the conversation will turn to them teaching you the arcane warrior specialization.
---
GT: Goblivion
Playing: Dragon Age: Origins, World of Warcraft, Halo 3: ODST, 9Dragons, and maybe a little Rock Band 2.