What's the easiest "glitch-free" way to make money?

#1neomage23xPosted 11/12/2009 3:26:33 PM
what the title says.....

I know that there are some money "glitches" but they've been reported to corrupt save files.

So.....for those of us who don't want to use any glitches.....what's the easiest/fastest way to earn money ( especially gold )?

It just seems like all of the good items at the shops are so expensive....and it's very hard to come by money.....lol.

thanks.
#2woodsc24Posted 11/12/2009 3:28:09 PM
Side quests
---
Gamertag- woodsc21
Awaiting - Mass Effect 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, Alpha Protocol, New Stone Sour CD, Next Stone Sour Tour
#3simpleman550Posted 11/12/2009 3:29:28 PM
what is the money glitch or cheat if ya dont mind? curious
#4DemonYusukePosted 11/12/2009 3:30:47 PM
in the redcliffe battle draft lloyd and give bella control of the tavern, after the battle , bella will give you crystals for free which you can then sell
---
I'm bored
#5DemonYusukePosted 11/12/2009 3:31:52 PM
im curious about how it corrupts save files though? can someone tell me what happens?
---
I'm bored
#6woodsc24Posted 11/12/2009 3:32:23 PM
Hmmm, the best one is by taking an expensive item and putting it in your 'Junk stash'. Then go to a merchant and go to where your junk is and hit Y then VERY quickly his A. Y sells all junk and A sells selected item. If you do it right you'll sell the item twice. Then you can buy it back and keep half the money.
---
Gamertag- woodsc21
Awaiting - Mass Effect 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2, Alpha Protocol, New Stone Sour CD, Next Stone Sour Tour
#7TheMikonPosted 11/13/2009 7:52:15 AM
^ does this really work
---
Xbox Live GT: Neo Asmodeus
#8Another_DenshuuPosted 11/13/2009 7:54:38 AM
The money "glitch" isn't a glitch. It doesn't corrupt save files any more than buying weapons from a shop and selling them back corrupts save files.
---
Duckets.
#9TiruasXBLPosted 11/13/2009 8:01:33 AM

Another Denshuu posted...
The money "glitch" isn't a glitch. It doesn't corrupt save files any more than buying weapons from a shop and selling them back corrupts save files.
---
Duckets.

there are many people that report that they saved games get corrupted anytime they return to redcliffe

if you ask those same people if they used the gem glitch, they will say "yes"

so keep doing it & it will eventually happen to you fyi

#10Another_DenshuuPosted 11/13/2009 8:05:23 AM

there are many people that report that they saved games get corrupted anytime they return to redcliffe

That's a glitch with the Urn quest. It doesn't have anything to do with selling items in the tavern. There's a thread on this on the official DA forums.
---
Duckets.