Secret Companion??

#1SapierPosted 11/13/2009 12:48:36 AM
So I was just looking on the Dragon Age Wiki to check out who likes what gift and I now see there is a new secret companion section, and no, i am not talking about Shale.

anyone know who this "secret companion" person (assuming that it is a person) is or where he/she/it is recruited from?
#2AviontheOnePosted 11/13/2009 1:08:27 AM

bump

#3zzenigmaxzzPosted 11/13/2009 1:13:14 AM
this is a big spoiler but its

loghain ... when you do the landsmeet you have to chose between him and alistair

---
Currently playing: Dragon Age: Origins
Xbox Live Gamertag : ZZenigmaxZZ
#4Sirian_HawkPosted 11/13/2009 1:13:24 AM
hover your cursor over the "secret companion" words on the Dragon Age Wiki, and it tells you who it is... or you can just click it.
---
I am never wrong. I am revolutionary, and the rest of the universe just needs to catch up.
#5dc3Posted 11/13/2009 1:16:53 AM
Early speculation was it may be possible to recruit several NPC's in the game (Jowan for one), but it hasn't been proven and may not be true.

I haven't seen that particular page, but it may be a place holder created as the guide was being written.

---
The behavior of several mods in that topic is completely unacceptable in my opinion and this situation will be addressed. Sorry for the inconvenience. -Lead Mod
#6Sirian_HawkPosted 11/13/2009 1:20:07 AM
No, it is Loghain.
---
I am never wrong. I am revolutionary, and the rest of the universe just needs to catch up.
#7dc3Posted 11/13/2009 1:21:59 AM
Ahhh, I see.

I knew he could be recruited, but I didn't think it was a "secret."

---
The behavior of several mods in that topic is completely unacceptable in my opinion and this situation will be addressed. Sorry for the inconvenience. -Lead Mod
#8Sirian_HawkPosted 11/13/2009 1:24:30 AM
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Gifts

here's the page in question. Hover the cursor or click the words, it tells you.
---