Secret Companion??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Secret Companion??
7 years ago#1
So I was just looking on the Dragon Age Wiki to check out who likes what gift and I now see there is a new secret companion section, and no, i am not talking about Shale.

anyone know who this "secret companion" person (assuming that it is a person) is or where he/she/it is recruited from?
7 years ago#2

bump

7 years ago#3
this is a big spoiler but its

loghain ... when you do the landsmeet you have to chose between him and alistair
Currently playing: Dragon Age: Origins
Xbox Live Gamertag : ZZenigmaxZZ
7 years ago#4
hover your cursor over the "secret companion" words on the Dragon Age Wiki, and it tells you who it is... or you can just click it.
I am never wrong. I am revolutionary, and the rest of the universe just needs to catch up.
7 years ago#5
Early speculation was it may be possible to recruit several NPC's in the game (Jowan for one), but it hasn't been proven and may not be true.

I haven't seen that particular page, but it may be a place holder created as the guide was being written.
The behavior of several mods in that topic is completely unacceptable in my opinion and this situation will be addressed. Sorry for the inconvenience. -Lead Mod
7 years ago#6
No, it is Loghain.
I am never wrong. I am revolutionary, and the rest of the universe just needs to catch up.
7 years ago#7
Ahhh, I see.

I knew he could be recruited, but I didn't think it was a "secret."
The behavior of several mods in that topic is completely unacceptable in my opinion and this situation will be addressed. Sorry for the inconvenience. -Lead Mod
7 years ago#8
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Gifts

here's the page in question. Hover the cursor or click the words, it tells you.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Secret Companion??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived