please tell me what the best specialization for rogue!!

#1GSWarriors-Posted 11/15/2009 4:02:36 PM
thanks
#2carlsjosPosted 11/15/2009 4:02:56 PM
Whatever YOU want to be.
#3Mobile_PlatformPosted 11/15/2009 4:04:18 PM
None of the specializations are bad, but some might interest you more. I prefer duelist, but that's just me.
---
It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
-Rami Belson
#4GSWarriors-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2009 4:04:20 PM
i want to be whatever the best specialization is
#5Geohound_RyudoPosted 11/15/2009 4:04:45 PM
I like Duelist, but then again, I'm partial to agile, dodging types. Bard is fantastic, though. As is ranger. And assassin. You actually can't go wrong, really.
---
The answer to your question: 42
The two-party political system is stupid.
#6carlsjosPosted 11/15/2009 4:06:22 PM
What I'm saying is, there is no 'best' specialization...you really just have to be how you want to play...if you want to be ranged, go ranger, if you want to be melee go assassin/duelist, if you want to have lots of buffs go bard.
#7Xcon3Posted 11/16/2009 3:09:50 PM
IMO the best is Assassin/Duelist for Melee Rogue
Bard/Ranger for Ranged rogue...
---
Brawl Code: 1032-0922-1772 Brawl Name: D
RIP: Orlando of the Axe Karma: 1642 --he delivered!
#8Fear_OblivionPosted 11/16/2009 3:11:09 PM

As stated above, Assassin+Duelist. Take all talents on both talent lines.

#9hauntbotPosted 11/16/2009 3:47:37 PM
IMO the best is Assassin/Duelist for Melee Rogue
Bard/Ranger for Ranged rogue...

im pretty much with x on this. im currently trying out the viability of assassin/bard, im sure its at least viable and the best choice for cunning based melee characters, who knows it may even be really good, well have to wait and see.

i know theres one ardent supporter of ranger/duelist on the boards, but im not sure how much salt you should take that with, since he says he doesnt even backstab........

imo mixing ranger and assassin just doesnt have anything going for it though. either pump the hell out of cunning and further maximize high cunning with song of courage, or grab duelist and get pinpoint strike to maximize the mark of death.

duelist bard is a pretty shoddy mix too, imo. the bards offensive song and duelists pinpoint strike have too much overlap to really make it shine. if pinpoint strike just raised damage, or the bard song improved critical damage instead of critical rate that would be a different story, but as is, its pretty meh imo.
---
NO! **** YOU INTERNET! YOU RUINED MY INNOCENCE!- gigasmoose
~The Black Boardsman & Hundred Topic Slayer~ Viva El Noobie!