How do you turn Leliana into a hardened killer?

#1SixStringSamuaiPosted 11/17/2009 7:59:42 PM
I apologize if this has been asked before. But I heard there was a way to have Leliana as a bad guy (or girl I should say) as opposed to her goody two shoes default persona lol.

How do you do this? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

---
"So far I've been concentrating on making a team of Asian women in cat outfits."
#2RyanJMcDPosted 11/17/2009 8:11:53 PM
Her persona is her persona. Alister is goofy, Sten is serious, Leliana is sweet, and Morrigan is a *****. Thats just how they are.

---
Jesus Christ! what the ****'s blown up now?
-Me after 6 months in Iraq
#3SixStringSamuai(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2009 8:13:31 PM
I've heard other people say that you can, I wouldn't doubt that you couldn't. I'm sure there is a way.

---
"So far I've been concentrating on making a team of Asian women in cat outfits."
#4NoMrKittyPosted 11/17/2009 8:14:30 PM
I personally have no idea how to do it, but if I were to venture a guess I would say that it has something to do with her personal quest... have you done it yet?
#5light_dragon712Posted 11/17/2009 8:17:41 PM
if there is a way it probably involves her companion quest
#6SixStringSamuai(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2009 8:19:27 PM
I haven't done that yet, I'm just trying to make sure I don't mess anything up before I do incase it does involve that somehow.

---
#7DapiferPosted 11/17/2009 8:21:43 PM
I read something about being nice to her, but after her personal quest try to say she's a true bard and trying to make her forget about the Maker and such.

I didn't do it, however, I thought those kind of answers would make me lose points with her, so I can't say that this is the way.
---
"I'll take care of the stupid one, who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance." - Bao-Dur
#8SixStringSamuai(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2009 9:04:59 PM
Yeah I'm sure it has something to do with her quest. I know this has to be possible lol.

---
#9PziemnaPosted 11/17/2009 9:07:15 PM
I told her not to run from who she was, and eventually when she said "The Maker brought me to you" I said it was just about us, to leave the Maker out. But she's still who she is, just a little less naive about being super religious for attention all the time.
---
XBL GT: Kensho Knight
#10SixStringSamuai(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2009 9:11:07 PM
Maybe if I ask her to leave, she'll come back later and be more evil? lol.

Have you done her personal quest yet?

---