How do you turn Leliana into a hardened killer?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. How do you turn Leliana into a hardened killer?
7 years ago#1
I apologize if this has been asked before. But I heard there was a way to have Leliana as a bad guy (or girl I should say) as opposed to her goody two shoes default persona lol.

How do you do this? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
"So far I've been concentrating on making a team of Asian women in cat outfits."
7 years ago#2
Her persona is her persona. Alister is goofy, Sten is serious, Leliana is sweet, and Morrigan is a *****. Thats just how they are.

Jesus Christ! what the ****'s blown up now?
-Me after 6 months in Iraq
7 years ago#3
I've heard other people say that you can, I wouldn't doubt that you couldn't. I'm sure there is a way.
"So far I've been concentrating on making a team of Asian women in cat outfits."
7 years ago#4
I personally have no idea how to do it, but if I were to venture a guess I would say that it has something to do with her personal quest... have you done it yet?
7 years ago#5
if there is a way it probably involves her companion quest
7 years ago#6
I haven't done that yet, I'm just trying to make sure I don't mess anything up before I do incase it does involve that somehow.
7 years ago#7
I read something about being nice to her, but after her personal quest try to say she's a true bard and trying to make her forget about the Maker and such.

I didn't do it, however, I thought those kind of answers would make me lose points with her, so I can't say that this is the way.
"I'll take care of the stupid one, who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance." - Bao-Dur
7 years ago#8
Yeah I'm sure it has something to do with her quest. I know this has to be possible lol.
7 years ago#9
I told her not to run from who she was, and eventually when she said "The Maker brought me to you" I said it was just about us, to leave the Maker out. But she's still who she is, just a little less naive about being super religious for attention all the time.
XBL GT: Kensho Knight
7 years ago#10
Maybe if I ask her to leave, she'll come back later and be more evil? lol.

Have you done her personal quest yet?
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. How do you turn Leliana into a hardened killer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived