Unbound side Quest

#1Lord_Sieg115Posted 11/20/2009 1:55:54 AM
I do not know about every one else but i seem to be having trouble with this one. I have ran threw the two places and i have 2 entries in my codex. But when i go to The tavern in orzramar i cant seem to find him any know what i need to do to complete this quest. I also can not open the Door in the Dirty back ally in denrim yet.
#2KingofDeceit666Posted 11/20/2009 1:58:54 AM
The guy is in the back left corner of the tavern. To the left of the area where Oghren was, I believe.
---
"The reward for ambition too great...Is self destruction"~The Black Swordsman
#3Lord_Sieg115(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2009 2:00:00 AM
Hmm he isnt there for me. Do you know if i have to find both bodies?
#4KingofDeceit666Posted 11/20/2009 2:02:37 AM
To complete the codex entry and get the quest, yes. But they're all independent of each other and can be found in any order. Perhaps you already talked to him and forgot you did? Have you found both bodies? One is in the temple in Haven, and the other is in the ruins in Brecilian forest.
---
#5Lord_Sieg115(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2009 2:07:50 AM
I know i found the one in haven just spent and half hour running threw there. I'm pretty sure i found the one in the ruins as well but all the places it told me to look was a fire trap room and i do not remember that. I have ran threw there twice and I have went every were but cant find nothing kinda sucks really.
#6KingofDeceit666Posted 11/20/2009 2:16:29 AM
Well the entry you get from the guy in the tavern is about the same story written by different authors or something like that. If you've got that one, then you've talked to him.

As for the bodies, I forget where the one in the temple in Haven is, but the one in the Brecilian ruins is in the big room where all the skeleton archers were, and with all the pressure plates.
---
#7Lord_Sieg115(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2009 2:30:10 AM
So if i have a entry about a man named gaxhang. An a second one that starts with; "Three withered Parchments, with three versions of the same withered story..." does that mean i have talked with him and if so were do i go now?
#8KingofDeceit666Posted 11/20/2009 2:36:45 AM
Yep, it means you've talked to him. And if that entry about Gaxkang ends with "Gaxkang: curse his name and the day I heard it", then that's the entry you get from the body in the Brecilian ruins. So go back to the temple in Haven and go through it, and you'll get your final entry. Sorry I don't remember where it is, it's been a long time since I was there.
---
#9Lord_Sieg115(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2009 2:40:26 AM
Oo no need to apologize you just helped me more then anything. I think ill scour the Temple a little bit better and see what i can find. Thanks for all the help King.
#10KingofDeceit666Posted 11/20/2009 2:42:16 AM
Yeah, no problem. You're just lucky I had a save where I had only found the body in the Brecilian ruins, otherwise I'd be almost no help. Good luck with finding the body though.
---