Wynne - Blood Magic (spoilers)

#1darkentityPosted 11/22/2009 7:17:08 AM
I really have no intention on killing Wynne. but I would really like to see more of what the game has to offer even if all I end up doing is reloading.

My question is, after I choose to learn blood magic, Wynne is supposed to realize this and attack me. At what point of the game does this happen? I am just past that point, about to leave redcliffe.

I searched for "Wynne" but didn't find anything.
---
once something becomes semi-popular the more "hardcore" fans have to find reason to show they are bigger fans than the average person.
#2jeriausxPosted 11/22/2009 8:55:54 AM
never happened to me.
---
GT: Shovel Hunter
#3DarkDante_swPosted 11/22/2009 8:57:16 AM
Never happened here too, although I made the deal with the demon before getting Wynne.
#4JerisGSPosted 11/22/2009 9:01:12 AM
She would only attack you if she is in your group when you make the choice. If you leave her at camp I don't know that it would happen.
#5darkentity(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2009 9:35:44 AM
I purposely made sure she was in my group and nothing happened.

I will just play it out and if she attacks...oh well.

From what I've been gathering, it seems like the only time it can be brought up is when she asks if I have seen any other abominations and you can respond that there was conner...but I had already done that conversation before choosing to enter the fade(got to him, then went back and did the circle quest) so I guess if time permits, I can load an earlier save. too far ahead to do it now though.
---
once something becomes semi-popular the more "hardcore" fans have to find reason to show they are bigger fans than the average person.