Dog Glitch?

#1BloodWavePosted 12/13/2009 11:10:09 PM
I just started a new playthrough and was using my dog to start out with and when i was leveling him up i noticed that he did not have the warrior talents. He only had his dog ones. Is this a glitch or did his warrior side get unlocked some point later in the game and i just never noticed it on my other playthroughs.
#2JustinTheJaggedPosted 12/13/2009 11:11:58 PM
I had that happen to me too, maybe only the Human Noble dog gets warrior talents?
---
Pity the living, envy the dead, this thing called life is all in your head. When it comes to an end and we take our bow. I ask you this, where's your god now?
#3BDJaycePosted 12/13/2009 11:14:36 PM
Talk to the dog at Camp, eventually he'll get a scene with Sten. Put the Dog and Sten in your party and go somewhere... he gets the Warrior Talents then, no cutscene or anything.. they just appear.
#4BloodWave(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2009 11:16:47 PM
I thought about that but then i checked my save file from when i was a mage and the dog had its warrior abilities so i dismissed that i idea
#5BloodWave(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2009 11:18:31 PM
Okay thanks BD that worked i forgot about the little growling match where sten tells him he has the heart of a warrior