Dog Glitch?

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#1
I just started a new playthrough and was using my dog to start out with and when i was leveling him up i noticed that he did not have the warrior talents. He only had his dog ones. Is this a glitch or did his warrior side get unlocked some point later in the game and i just never noticed it on my other playthroughs.
6 years ago#2
I had that happen to me too, maybe only the Human Noble dog gets warrior talents?
Pity the living, envy the dead, this thing called life is all in your head. When it comes to an end and we take our bow. I ask you this, where's your god now?
6 years ago#3
Talk to the dog at Camp, eventually he'll get a scene with Sten. Put the Dog and Sten in your party and go somewhere... he gets the Warrior Talents then, no cutscene or anything.. they just appear.
6 years ago#4
I thought about that but then i checked my save file from when i was a mage and the dog had its warrior abilities so i dismissed that i idea
6 years ago#5
Okay thanks BD that worked i forgot about the little growling match where sten tells him he has the heart of a warrior

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived