What the hell happened to Sandal and Bodahn?? (spoilers, i guess O_o)

#1wikikiwisPosted 12/20/2009 2:53:15 PM
When your going to fight the archdemon and your in the storage room of Fort Drakon, you see Sandal covered in bodies and blood.

Can someone tell me what the **** is he doing there and what the hell happened to Bodahn O_o
---
My name is Mr ****** Ziggles, yeah now you'll think twice before arguing with me wont you, you lil *****?
#2TheEvilOmegaPosted 12/20/2009 2:54:18 PM
ENCHANTMENT!

---
Quicker than the wind and as still as a forest. Hotter than flames and more magnificent than a mountain! - Bang Shishigami
#3goguesPosted 12/20/2009 2:57:55 PM
I got the impression that Bodahn got killed by darkspawn and Sandal freaked out and massacred them.
#4wikikiwis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2009 3:02:57 PM
i get it a kinda, THIS. IS. SANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

kinda thing.
---
My name is Mr ****** Ziggles, yeah now you'll think twice before arguing with me wont you, you lil *****?
#5squee779Posted 12/20/2009 3:05:09 PM
Well it's purposefully left ambiguous but if you ASK him what happened he does tell you...

Enchantment!
#6hauntbotPosted 12/20/2009 3:07:27 PM
I got the impression that Bodahn got killed by darkspawn and Sandal freaked out and massacred them.

i was under the impression that bodahn stayed in redcliffe; whilst sandal had some preternatural understanding of the entire situation and went after the archdemon solo...... but maybe thats just because i think sandals badass, and bodahn was nowhere to be seen. :D
---
NO! **** YOU INTERNET! YOU RUINED MY INNOCENCE!- gigasmoose
~The Black Boardsman & Hundred Topic Slayer~ Viva El Noobie!
#7ExecutorAnubisPosted 12/20/2009 3:18:40 PM
Bodahn knew what Sandal was capable of, he just decided to himself to stay the heck out of the way... I mean really... would you really want to make Sandal mad after seeing that scene?
---
America's Response to all other countries: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iikKzQwgBJc