Cullen - Female mage origin

#1DrowvisionaryPosted 1/8/2010 2:19:33 PM
Can you actually get it on with this guy? It almost seems like it, and when I tried to get him to do it for laughs he freaked out and literally ran away from me. Lol.
---
"A machine is created for a purpose. Mine... is to defeat you."
#2menalaos1971Posted 1/8/2010 2:21:08 PM
He's terrified of Mages and thinks they should all be killed. Thinking of having sex with you (your character) to him is like think of putting his johnson into a lion's mouth or something. He's afriad your business would burn his business clean off.
---
I'm just like Jesus. I save... often! ** I can't give you your opinion. I can only give you mine. ** Ignorance is cured with knowledge. Stupid lasts forever.
#3michael_pullmanPosted 1/8/2010 2:27:32 PM
^ I'm not sure if that's completely true....

* SPOILERS *

He has a crush on your character. People in the Tower know about it, and Cullen himself even admits it while imprisoned by Uldred.

* END SPOILERS *

I personally thought he was just completely unprepared by your forthrightness.
#4menalaos1971Posted 1/8/2010 2:31:23 PM
I haven't played a female mage. As a male mage the Cullen in my game ended up murdering a bunch of mages.
---
I'm just like Jesus. I save... often! ** I can't give you your opinion. I can only give you mine. ** Ignorance is cured with knowledge. Stupid lasts forever.
#5edgeworldsPosted 1/8/2010 3:46:29 PM
I almost wished you could. Even if you hadn't chosen the 'stronger' dialogue option, his reaction is still the same. It's a shame, really--I always thought there was some romantic potential there if a female mage couldn't get with Alistair.
#6MeochuPosted 1/8/2010 5:52:01 PM
Why would anyone want to get with that creepy murderous stalker?
#7Drowvisionary(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2010 6:15:00 PM
He isn't creepy or murderous at all prior to the whole, you know, blood mage thing. Haha.
---
"A machine is created for a purpose. Mine... is to defeat you."