In the Brecilian forest...how many gravestones can you disturb....SPOILERS

#1blazinasian112Posted 1/25/2010 8:07:39 PM
So far I was only able to disturb two tombstones to fight the revenants to get the 2 pieces of juggernaut armor. In the guide I here there is three. I have the the branch from the grand oak, but in the east forest the landmark noted tombstone there is nothing to interact with....amI missing something?
---
Playing: UFC Undisputed, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Dragon Age Origins, Modern Warfare 2 Waiting for: Splinter Cell: Conviction, Dante's Inferno
#2speedingpullet1Posted 1/25/2010 8:10:44 PM
There's another (third) gravestone up and to the left of where the Great Oak is.

Oddly, the first time I found it, I couldn't activate the Revenant - but after I'd done so in the Forest proper - I came back and was given the option to move the vial.

If you're doing the Mage's collective quest, its also one of the Place of Power.
#3FallenOasisPosted 1/25/2010 8:10:48 PM
Theres one in West, Two in East, and the Chest piece is in the Tomb in the lower ruins.
---
"Shoot first, then answer questions"
-Troll War Vet
#4blazinasian112(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2010 8:18:19 PM
(The third) gravestone up and to the left of where the Great Oak is....I see on the map, but can't interact with anything....
---
Playing: UFC Undisputed, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Dragon Age Origins, Modern Warfare 2 Waiting for: Splinter Cell: Conviction, Dante's Inferno
#5J0hn13nn0nC1ivPosted 1/25/2010 9:34:44 PM

(The third) gravestone up and to the left of where the Great Oak is....I see on the map, but can't interact with anything....

Do you actually have the Quest? Or are you just trying to get the armour? Because I'm pretty sure you need to have the quest in order to get that 3rd piece.
---
"Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls pants...
...Use it to get into their heads."
#6PastahPosted 1/25/2010 9:40:57 PM
You need to disturb the one in the north part of the East forest FIRST. It's where all the gnarled spikey shrubs and skeletons are. The area is purple-ish and just north of the crazy hobo's camp.

Again, you NEED to disturb this one first.
---
I obey the id.
#7J0hn13nn0nC1ivPosted 1/25/2010 9:41:34 PM

You need to disturb the one in the north part of the East forest FIRST. It's where all the gnarled spikey shrubs and skeletons are. The area is purple-ish and just north of the crazy hobo's camp.

Again, you NEED to disturb this one first.

I've always saved that one for last. o_o
---
"Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls pants...
...Use it to get into their heads."
#8PastahPosted 1/25/2010 9:42:23 PM
d'oh. sounds like you did that.

But doesn't the quest start as soon as you get the first one that I described? Peculiar...
---
I obey the id.
#9undrtkr95Posted 1/25/2010 9:44:22 PM
If it is the one near the Great Oak, on my playthroughs, the Revenant appeared at the top of the little cliff above the gravestone and at first I thought nothing happened either. You might want to check to see if it showed up there.
---
Gamertag: RstNPieces
I have felt the icy breath of darkness upon my skin, and have been gripped by the skeletal talons of death itself.
#10blazinasian112(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2010 9:45:09 PM
How do i get the quest?
---