Summoning Sciences (Spoilers)

#1Cindy_AngeliquePosted 2/17/2010 1:35:29 PM
ok so since alot of people are asking how to do it, there it is:

Font spirit personages second shelf first summoning circle
Font rodercoms uncommon calling silver coin at statue second summoning circle
Font elvorn’s grande bestiary table spiritorum etherialis statue novice phylactery third summoning circle
and the fourth, you do everything except for the font, you just do it the first time, and the fourth summoning circle is in the other room on the left, you have to walk to the left of the bookshelves....

there you go
---
Deditio optio non est.
#2quantumcheesePosted 2/17/2010 1:51:58 PM
also there is a complete description in the codex
---
^warning side effects include but are not limited to face palm, random yelling of the word noob, and increased glitch occurance
#3richie259Posted 2/17/2010 1:56:21 PM
You couldn't bother to separate those things with commas?

I mean, not to mention the fact that it tells you how to do everything in the codex...

---
http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/Richster259.png
My light gun goes P'KANG!
#4mario2000Posted 2/17/2010 2:00:46 PM
Regardless, it is more convenient to have a list immediately handy than having to open up the codex every 5 seconds.
---
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash
#5Cindy_Angelique(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2010 2:05:17 PM
I know it is in the codex, a lot of people are apparently not aware of that and keep asking the question, I didn't figure i needed commas, but if YOU need commas you just had to ask :)

Font, spirit personages second shelf, first summoning circle
Font, rodercoms uncommon calling, silver coin at statue, second summoning circle
Font, elvorn’s grande bestiary, table, spiritorum etherialis, statue, novice phylactery, third summoning circle
and the fourth, you do everything except for the font, you just do it the first time, and the fourth summoning circle is in the other room on the left, you have to walk to the left of the bookshelves....

---
Deditio optio non est.
#6richie259Posted 2/17/2010 5:34:26 PM
So here's a different, but related question.

What the heck is the fourth summon supposed to be? Some guy showed up, and then he disappeared. And that was it.

---
#7PiazzaPosted 2/17/2010 6:07:53 PM
You can steal a note or something from him for your Codex. That's it.
---
People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. ~ Rogers Hornsby
#8Cindy_Angelique(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2010 6:11:57 PM
yeah that's the only thing that I was able to get from it, but well it ends a quest so.....
---
Deditio optio non est.
#9richie259Posted 2/17/2010 6:21:30 PM
Oh, I didn't even have a point in stealing when i got to that point. Oh well.

---
#10zenandiPosted 2/17/2010 6:37:08 PM
"Some guy showed up, and then he disappeared. And that was it."

That was assuredly NOT it.

Finishing this quest unlocks one of the Chantry Quests involving a Trickster Whim -- Unintended Consequences. The trickster whim is the 'guy that disappeared', and its a serious pain if you're not ready.