Why did Anora...*spoilers*

#1IsaacMMPosted 2/24/2010 1:47:19 PM

Why did she betray me even though i agreed to support her on the Landsmeet, is this a bug or something?

#2sir_loin027Posted 2/24/2010 1:49:07 PM
So you get to do the awesome "Captured" mission. Send Sten and Oghren to rescue you, it's lulz.

BTW, she'll still support you at the landmeet if you handled her right.
---
Gamertag: SirLoin027
#30Swordsman0Posted 2/24/2010 1:51:00 PM
If you tell her you will murder her father she will side against you to protect him from harm.
---
Signatures are pointless.
#4IsaacMM(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2010 1:51:07 PM
I don't think you understand what i meant...She agreed to marry Alistair and she still betrayed me at the Landsmeet, shouldn't she have supported me?
#5FinneganPosted 2/24/2010 1:52:36 PM
If you mean that she betrayed you during the rescue, it's not really a betrayal. She tells you straight up ahead of time (if you talk with her) that she is not willing to get compromised by your rescue attempt, and, if you get caught, she's going to deny that she asked you to save her.

That's not betrayal, that's just her being true to her word. In fact, by ratting her out that she asked you to free her, you are betraying her.
---
QVIS CVSTODIET IPSOS CVSTODES
#6IsaacMM(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2010 1:52:43 PM

0Swordsman0 posted...
If you tell her you will murder her father she will side against you to protect him from harm.
---
Signatures are pointless.

Really? I don't even remember when i said that to her, when do you get to tell her that?

#7IsaacMM(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2010 1:56:42 PM

But i still don't get it, didn't she come looking for help because she thought her father had gone mad and was suspicious that he was responsible for Cailan's death? Why would she protect him?

#8mario2000Posted 2/24/2010 1:59:23 PM
Because he's her father.
---
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash
#9Super CreaturesPosted 2/24/2010 2:07:08 PM

But i still don't get it, didn't she come looking for help because she thought her father had gone mad and was suspicious that he was responsible for Cailan's death? Why would she protect him?

That does not mean she wants him dead.

There are many ways to end his ambitions without killing him.
---
The Griffins will rise again!
#10SomeBear43Posted 2/24/2010 2:10:14 PM

When you are at Arl Eamon's estate in Denerim, talking to Anora about the whole marrying Alistair Landsmeet stuff, if you so much as mention Loghain needing to die, or needing justice for his crimes, she will turn against you at the Landsmeet. She does not want her father in power but she does not want him dead either.