BOOM!! Dragon Age ultimate edition

#21EremyndilPosted 8/12/2010 2:57:45 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/12/battlefield-bad-company-2-ultimate-edition-leaked-by-retailers/

Since both are from EA this is more food for the discussion.
---
Stanley Woo: "we, Bioware, don't owe you a patch"
google social bioware corrupted save
#22Super CreaturesPosted 8/12/2010 8:58:57 PM

I have the memory band (sort of worthless),

Completely useless except for the fact that it comes with the Formari Tome (renamed Tome of Skill and Sundry).
---
P.E.T.A.-People Eating Tasty Animals
"All God's creatures look best next to the mashed potatoes & gravy."
#23FraustPosted 8/13/2010 4:22:06 AM
I wonder if they would bother to fix the Wardens Keep/Awakening glitch in the SE(if it is even included of course). It would be rather hard to try and "fix" it when Wardens Keep would be on the disc and can not be erased(meaning Sentinel and Vigilance would be permanently glitched). They gave some BS excuse why they can not patch it but with this rerelease maybe they could. Hell be a nice time to clean up a lot of glitches but I know I am asking too much there.
#24Super CreaturesPosted 8/13/2010 10:38:18 AM
If they include DLC, I think it would be like the ME Platinum Hits edition, FO3 GotY and Oblivion GotY, where you just install the DLC from the disc, or like the RE5 Gold Edition, which just lets you download the content for free, so you would still have a choice of what DLC you have on your HDD.

I highly doubt it would be incorporated into the game, which is how I'm interpreting your post.
---
P.E.T.A.-People Eating Tasty Animals
"All God's creatures look best next to the mashed potatoes & gravy."
#25FraustPosted 8/13/2010 12:32:08 PM
Yeah I thought it would all just be on the disc. My mistake. I'd still like them to fix the glitches though.