Tried to play again need some tips.

#11NPUser3000Posted 12/1/2012 7:14:43 AM
Oh I wasn't aware str increased the accuracy at all
---
Harvest Moon rules!
Is it that hard for you to trust me?
#12some09guy IIPosted 12/2/2012 2:05:30 AM
widget624 posted...
Wait if he is missing attacks would that not be a dex issue since that affects your accuracy or am I mistaken

Strength and Dex both increase attack equally. Raising strength would also increase damage (obviously) which is much more useful to a 2h warrior then the additional defense that increasing dex would provide on top of the attack increase.

As a warrior, you want to increase both. Those are the two most important attributes for them to gather. Without a decent amount invested into Dexterity, no warrior is going to last long in a fight since everything will be hitting them. This is really the reason Oghren tends to start out weak as tissue paper.
#13widget624Posted 12/2/2012 1:48:01 PM
As a warrior, you want to increase both. Those are the two most important attributes for them to gather. Without a decent amount invested into Dexterity, no warrior is going to last long in a fight since everything will be hitting them. This is really the reason Oghren tends to start out weak as tissue paper.

I've never raised dex on any warrior outside those required for talents and can't say that I've had to much trouble with them dieing. Neither can too many other people as generally when people are recommending builds for 2handers the most common response is to just dump everything into strength.
#14some09guy IIPosted 12/2/2012 1:53:53 PM
widget624 posted...

I've never raised dex on any warrior outside those required for talents and can't say that I've had to much trouble with them dieing. Neither can too many other people as generally when people are recommending builds for 2handers the most common response is to just dump everything into strength.

Suit yourself, but that's always been a recipe for a quick and easy death, in my experience. That build has always resulted in my quickest party deaths.