is there a rogue build that's ok for them to wear medium armor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. is there a rogue build that's ok for them to wear medium armor?

User Info: spacehart

spacehart
3 years ago#11
if I put massive armor on a rogue shouldn't I just roll a dual wielding warrior?
"Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?-Bullseye

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
3 years ago#12
Why?

Warriors can't backstab, can't pick locks, can't disarm traps, etc. etc. etc.

As I said, you don't need any, or at least a very minimum amount of, hard points in str to equip tier 3 WCA (you don't want higher, unless you are prepared to invest in the str required).
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

spacehart
3 years ago#13
I don't know how to dupe str tomes so I don't see any other way than dropping points in to strength

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
3 years ago#14
You do not need a single point invested in str, period, you do not need to dupe tomes, you do not need anything other than the points you get from the Fade and str+ gear to temporarily boost your str to 26 to equip tier 3 WCA.

If you make choices that keep you from getting certain str+ items, you may need to invest a few actual points, but nothing major, and most of the str+ gear has alternatives, especially now that all the promotional DLC is available to everybody that can connect their console to the internet.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

spacehart
3 years ago#15
I haven't seen a lot of strength gear . And I can't connect to the internet with my console but I bought the game of the year edition
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. is there a rogue build that's ok for them to wear medium armor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived