is there a rogue build that's ok for them to wear medium armor?

#11spacehart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:19:09 PM
if I put massive armor on a rogue shouldn't I just roll a dual wielding warrior?
---
"Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?-Bullseye
#12Super CreaturesPosted 1/29/2013 1:47:05 PM
Why?

Warriors can't backstab, can't pick locks, can't disarm traps, etc. etc. etc.

As I said, you don't need any, or at least a very minimum amount of, hard points in str to equip tier 3 WCA (you don't want higher, unless you are prepared to invest in the str required).
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#13spacehart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:17:18 PM
I don't know how to dupe str tomes so I don't see any other way than dropping points in to strength
---
#14Super CreaturesPosted 1/29/2013 2:30:21 PM
You do not need a single point invested in str, period, you do not need to dupe tomes, you do not need anything other than the points you get from the Fade and str+ gear to temporarily boost your str to 26 to equip tier 3 WCA.

If you make choices that keep you from getting certain str+ items, you may need to invest a few actual points, but nothing major, and most of the str+ gear has alternatives, especially now that all the promotional DLC is available to everybody that can connect their console to the internet.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#15spacehart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:35:14 PM
I haven't seen a lot of strength gear . And I can't connect to the internet with my console but I bought the game of the year edition
---