Awesome Glitch in Sabotage

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MAG
  3. Awesome Glitch in Sabotage
5 years ago#1
As SVER, we were defending A. B was already taken and Alpha squad had about 3 people. We were heavily fired upon by LMGs and were forced to constantly move due to Poison Gas. Several people snuck in and shot us all while we were injured. Me and a clan mate jumped off A and fled to the bunkers for ammo. In the mean time, A was being secured. We rushed in Rifles a blazin' and killed everyone. I sprinted into A as the icons for A &B went grey. I was stood next to the control panel when I noticed I could hold O to secure A. We got A back. However, C was also open. We won the match because of the lack of people at C (Valor wanted A very badly for some reason). Anyone else had a glitch like this?
5 years ago#2
No this is a first. Im wondering... did ANY Valor players try to see if they could arm the charge? Or did all of them just try to get A?
5 years ago#3
Getting inside bunkers for ammo on Sabotage? Very strange indeed.
psn - Medietic
5 years ago#4
I think he ment those buildings on the sides of A.
5 years ago#5
It's a big building with gunfire coming out of it that can also protect from fire. These are everything a bunker needs in my opnion. And there were roughly 15 people trying to get C.
5 years ago#6
Did ANY of them get into C and try to arm it? That is what im asking.
  1. Boards
  2. MAG
  3. Awesome Glitch in Sabotage

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived