Awesome Glitch in Sabotage

#1SuperSamio10Posted 6/6/2010 1:02:02 PM
As SVER, we were defending A. B was already taken and Alpha squad had about 3 people. We were heavily fired upon by LMGs and were forced to constantly move due to Poison Gas. Several people snuck in and shot us all while we were injured. Me and a clan mate jumped off A and fled to the bunkers for ammo. In the mean time, A was being secured. We rushed in Rifles a blazin' and killed everyone. I sprinted into A as the icons for A &B went grey. I was stood next to the control panel when I noticed I could hold O to secure A. We got A back. However, C was also open. We won the match because of the lack of people at C (Valor wanted A very badly for some reason). Anyone else had a glitch like this?
#2Dreadsword101Posted 6/6/2010 3:32:14 PM
No this is a first. Im wondering... did ANY Valor players try to see if they could arm the charge? Or did all of them just try to get A?
#3medieticPosted 6/6/2010 4:10:24 PM
Getting inside bunkers for ammo on Sabotage? Very strange indeed.
---
psn - Medietic
#4Dreadsword101Posted 6/6/2010 4:24:50 PM
I think he ment those buildings on the sides of A.
#5SuperSamio10(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2010 11:03:17 AM
It's a big building with gunfire coming out of it that can also protect from fire. These are everything a bunker needs in my opnion. And there were roughly 15 people trying to get C.
#6Dreadsword101Posted 6/7/2010 1:32:20 PM
Did ANY of them get into C and try to arm it? That is what im asking.