So I hate to make another topic, but uh...

#1LimblessQuasarPosted 6/30/2012 1:20:57 PM
From my understanding of other recent topics, getting this game is fairly pointless now? About a year ago some people were talking about how it was a really awesome game, but that's not really the case anymore? I would've bought it sooner but only just got high-speed Internet recently...

Is it worth $10?
---
Its only like 70 years away. By then, ill just be hitting my stride. Like the PS3. - Skul_
#2ryanmcnPosted 6/30/2012 4:02:31 PM
After trying the demo yesterday and playing for nearly 2 hours getting constant match-ups, I decided to buy the game, at 5.
I've noticed alot of people will complain that no one plays it anymore... nothing could be further from the truth. I have no problems getting constant games over the last 2 days.
I have also heard people complain that its filled with glitches and people saying its unplayable. Im not a die-hard FPS fan at all but the supression games are more than enough for me to get a quick fix. At 5 (and in your case, $10), I think its well worth it.
#3LimblessQuasar(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 9:53:33 PM
Hm, thanks for that. You seem to have a much different perspective than a lot of the regulars (I'm assuming they were regulars, anyway), being that you're new and all. My biggest concern would be getting matches going, so that's great to hear.

Still open for more comments.
---
Its only like 70 years away. By then, ill just be hitting my stride. Like the PS3. - Skul_
#4StrikeNinja24Posted 7/1/2012 12:30:15 PM
Yeah if you want nothing but sabo and suppression. You are screwed if you to play the bigger modes.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#5BenjiPOTFPosted 7/1/2012 7:49:42 PM
all the complaints about glitches are true. lots on youtube the real shady glitches are well kept to a select few. you might still be able to get into a domitation game a few times of day on Valor or SVER as for Raven its very rare nowadays. mostly all you see is sabe or suppression which gets old.
---
PSN:BenjiPOTF
#6Bruno_DawgPosted 7/12/2012 1:18:02 PM
I wouldn't buy it. Just stick to the trial. It's either retard teammates or those annoying snipers ruining almost every game in every game mode. After 270 hours of playing as a Level 8 Valor, I don't know if I can keep playing anymore.
---
Payday The Heist Demo Player - Reputation Level 10 Professional
#7Sauro_phaganaxPosted 7/13/2012 8:35:26 AM
Bruno_Dawg posted...
I wouldn't buy it. Just stick to the trial. It's either retard teammates or those annoying snipers ruining almost every game in every game mode. After 270 hours of playing as a Level 8 Valor, I don't know if I can keep playing anymore.

Well, there's your problem. The top tier sniper rifle is a guaranteed 1 hit KO if you don't have health and armor upgrades (which can only be acquired by buying the game or sacrificing the medic tree for the resistance tree).
#8Bruno_DawgPosted 7/13/2012 9:04:55 AM
Then they'll headshoot. It's everyone's problem, getting spawnkilled. have an alt for teamkilling snipers every once in a while.
---
Payday The Heist Demo Player - Reputation Level 10 Professional
#9LimblessQuasar(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2012 10:16:03 PM
Thanks for the responses, was out of town/out of Internet for a little while.

But Dawg, you played 720 hours without ever buying it!?!?!? That's absolutely insane dude.

I still might pick it up, it's like $5 at a local store, so...Good to temper the expectations though, thanks again.
---
#10unopsaerasaPosted 8/2/2012 7:48:21 PM
Every game mode is active just at different times, so the game is pretty active and worth a buy, also glitches might happen but 99% of the time people who complain about are just sore, and lag isnt very bad i have had the game since release and have failed to see much lag.
---
Psn: MADDEN11 MGO:Warren Brooks
Came out tha water like a pretty ass dolphin