What does the green diamond mean?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
  3. What does the green diamond mean?
6 years ago#1
Sometimes when I am running into the box with my striker occasionally a green diamond will appear over his head. Does anyone have any idea what it means?
---
are j00 cah-ray-zee?
6 years ago#2
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that's how you fake a shot. Shaking the nunchuk while holding down Z will make the green diamond appear. I haven't thoroughly tested it but you should try doing that (holding Z down) and check the replay to see the fake.

Don't know how useful faking a shot would be though, but I guess it adds a flair to the game.
---
Muslim Board http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=563727
--Don't legalize it-- Not worth it.
6 years ago#3
Yes emmjay101 is right - that fake shot or deke if you like. It really doesn't do a fake shot as much as change direction quickly. Holding that combo down while in offense (Z+swing nunchuck) with high technically skilled players - Ronaldo, Ronaldhino, Kaka etc or anyone with high 80's & 90's+ in dribbling, it will do trade mark moves like the flak flak , sometimes a more controlled fake or even the pirouette.

Its not 100% and more often than not puts you in an off position or you and up losing the ball. This combo has been more effective against Goal Keepers I have found. Even on top player or even in multi-player the computer AI is not the hardest or the most intelligent. About 70% of the time you will dodge past the keeper into an empty net. Whereas about 50% of the time against a player you will just end up losing the ball.

Hope that helps.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
  3. What does the green diamond mean?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived