I dont get why this game felt like it needed to be in monochrome

#1Devilman_AmonPosted 4/4/2012 5:08:04 AM
I think thats a cop out.

I understand that after a disaster, especially with buildings collapsing, then you're going to get dust and fog everywhere in the aftermath but eventually that settles out

What it should have been, is just as colorful as The Last of Us or Disaster Report 4 (the canceled PS3 ) with grey Fog or building dust layered on TOP of it so there is a contrast.

It just seems to remind me of that recent awful Silent Hill HD collection where the programmers couldn't implement the fog effectively so they pretty much just removed it
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#2zombiehunting84Posted 4/4/2012 5:14:16 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...

It just seems to remind me of that recent awful Silent Hill HD collection where the programmers couldn't implement the fog effectively so they pretty much just removed it

This comment here shows that you are feeding off internet rumors and have not played it yourself and have no idea what youre talking about.
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
#3Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2012 5:17:02 AM
zombiehunting84 posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...

This comment here shows that you are feeding off internet rumors and have not played it yourself and have no idea what youre talking about.

What are you talking about I have not done any research on this game and I am commenting based on the demo that I am currently playing right now
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#4zombiehunting84Posted 4/4/2012 5:22:08 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...

What are you talking about I have not done any research on this game and I am commenting based on the demo that I am currently playing right now

There is no Silent Hill HD demo. Why dont you READ the entire post and READ what i was commenting at....
---
#5AukonnPosted 4/4/2012 5:46:54 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...

There is no Silent Hill HD demo. Why dont you READ the entire post and READ what i was commenting at....

Obviously there is no Silent Hill HD Demo. He's saying he's played the Silent Hill HD Collection, and is comparing the I Am Alive Demo to the collection which (I've not played it myself) apparently had issues with Fog.
---
PSN: Balorio
#6Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2012 6:09:45 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...

I'm talking about the demo for this game are you stupid?

And yes there ARE issues with Silent Hill HD Collection. the freakin creator of Silent Hill was even disgusted when he saw it
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#7zombiehunting84Posted 4/4/2012 7:20:49 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...

I'm talking about the demo for this game are you stupid?

And yes there ARE issues with Silent Hill HD Collection. the freakin creator of Silent Hill was even disgusted when he saw it

Thats why i picked out and quoted that particular part! Are you f****** stupid?? Pay attention! Nobody said anything about it not having issues, you said the fog was removed. Thats complete BS! There is plenty of it. You are spreading false rumors and i was calling you out on that. I dont think you have even played it.
---
#8wildog2006Posted 4/4/2012 7:43:53 AM
Holy s*** this is funny.
Hey, guy #1, I heard guy #2 talking smack about your mom. You gonna keep trying to fight him over the Internet?
---
Insert generic offensive/slightly racist/holier than thou/fanboy/douchebag/elitist comment here.
PSN- irysh9
#9Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2012 11:28:19 AM
Nobody said anything about it not having issues, you said the fog was removed. Thats complete BS! There is plenty of it. You are spreading false rumors and i was calling you out on that. I dont think you have even played it.

Fog was removed sirs

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/03/23/what-does-silent-hills-art-director-think-of-silent-hill-hd-collection/
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#10gametypeplayerPosted 4/4/2012 11:55:09 AM

Nobody said anything about it not having issues, you said the fog was removed. Thats complete BS! There is plenty of it. You are spreading false rumors and i was calling you out on that. I dont think you have even played it.

Fog was removed sirs

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/03/23/what-does-silent-hills-art-director-think-of-silent-hill-hd-collection/

Indeed, that is objectively less fog. You really can't argue against that <_<

What is this topic about again? o_0
---
Console gaming will "die" because publishers/developers want your consumer rights.
Remember kids, don't buy used, wait for the f***ing bargain bin!