please help!

#1mk3601117Posted 3/9/2012 4:47:45 PM
O.K. so I must be missing something. If there is 3 bad guys am I suposed to wait for him to get close then melee him with the hatchet? then the other guy shoots me .What am I doing wrong? Spoilers, Im right after where you try to save the little girl who crawled under the fence.There might be 4 guys but I cant remember.
---
gt :Legos Gamer
#2Social DefectPosted 3/9/2012 4:51:42 PM
Surprise kill the first, then shoot the second guy that has a gun, and finally struggle kill the third.
---
Where is my mind?
#3mk3601117(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2012 5:12:49 PM
oh i thought you had to save your ammo at all costs till u get more ammo. I only have one bullet so can i save the bullet or do i have to shoot him?
---
gt :Legos Gamer
#4avalanchegeniexPosted 3/9/2012 5:27:50 PM
mk3601117 posted...
oh i thought you had to save your ammo at all costs till u get more ammo. I only have one bullet so can i save the bullet or do i have to shoot him?

I don't think you HAVE to shoot anyone...but boy is the game going to be hard if you don't...

MOST enemies that carry guns will drop a single bullet when you kill them. In other words, don't be afraid to burn a bullet on guys with guns, as they will replace the bullet when they die...USUALLY.

By the time they stop dropping bullets, you'll have other means available...

General rule of thumb:

When surprise kill is possible, perform it on a gun wielding enemy. Immediately draw and fire on any other gun enemies, then use a mixture of intimidation, gun play, struggle kills to finish off the others.

That rule will change slightly when you encounter armored enemies later...but by then, you'll probably have it all figured out.
#5Xerosnake90Posted 3/9/2012 5:32:17 PM
Here are some tips.

Always let a guy walk up to you and surprise kill. After you surprise kill, draw gun immediatally. If they're already rushing you, kill whoever has a gun first. If someone else has a gun, they'll shoot no matter what. Shoot them! You'll get a bullet from their gun, most likely.

You can always kill the last guy with a melee and most of the time the first with a melee. Later on in the game more people have guns. You want to surprise kill, immediatally shoot the guys with guns and hold up the rest if any are left. Pick up the ammo the others dropped and find a way to dispatch whoever is left.
---
PSN/360GT: Xerosnake90
#6PhoroPosted 3/10/2012 3:10:49 AM
I accidentally spent the bullet on some guy earlier. If I can't shoot the second guy in the TCs scenario, do I have to restart? I keep dying and can't figure out an alternative way to get past them...
---
Christianity might be a good thing if anyone ever tried it. - George Bernard Shaw
#7TreewallerPosted 3/10/2012 3:30:41 AM
^ I was in the same boat, I don't think there's any hope if you're going up against 2+ people when one of them has a gun and you have no ammo.

When those two guys bust through the fence near the start, try to kick one off the ledge to your right (I'm assuming that's where you used the bullet).
---
"Hey Sockbaby! You wanna food up with us or what?!"
Game o' the Moment: Hannah Montana - The Movie Game
#8SINISTER XIIIPosted 3/10/2012 3:46:37 AM
You're supposed to use your first bullet on one of the two machete dudes that bust through the fence.
Later, when you try to save the girl (without any ammo), surprise machete the first gun guy and he will drop one bullet. Immediately use that bullet to shoot the second gun dude. He will also drop one bullet. Machete kill the third guy at your leisure and leave the area with one bullet.
---
"I bring the purity of OBLIVION to your world..." APOCALYPSE
#9SixxxPosted 3/10/2012 9:13:57 AM
Theres always a bullet on your first suprise kill you shouldnt have to restart the scenario wont change either. Just later when theres more use your bow and arrow if you dont have any bullets.
#10PhoroPosted 3/11/2012 3:58:55 AM
I ended up restarting the chapter and saving that first bullet. I don't know if it was a glitch or what, but the guy with the gun never dropped a bullet. I know, because I tried to shoot the second gunman with every retry. Oh well.
---
Christianity might be a good thing if anyone ever tried it. - George Bernard Shaw